Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
damnu88

My T-blog..4rm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Was doing some basic for the Kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Plus over laying for the Living and bedrooms. After further discussion with the MAN, there are some items which was not on the list need to add in.

The pippings and the wiring.......like 30 years history......See liao also sian = All Change !!

Then today the Demo commence...Hmm...Fast leh.

In day one half gone liao. Also went downstairs and grab 2 bangalas to remove those Japanese Time cupboard..:)

Below are pics sent me before noon on MBR Bath and Kitchen. Missed some pics on Common Bath and Living Hall's Wall and entrance.By evening when I make a trip there,.......Almost done around 70%

**** fast.....cause need to move in early mah.......expected 4th week of Dec.

kitchendemo.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mbrbathdemo.th.jpg

Edited by damnu88

Day 2......All down liao. Those Air-con, pippings , japanese occupation wirings....etc all gone :)

The MBR Bathroom..all raw !!

day2a.th.jpg

The Kitchen.....also strip up!!

day2b.th.jpg

The Common Bathroom.......also tear up!!

day2cn.th.jpg

Living Room wall and skirting ...also naked liao!!

day2d.th.jpg

Those workers also have brought in those tiles and cement...etc. The main pipes will also be remove and replace soon. Frankly..If u see the conditions b4..really yeaks!!....Even the demo guys also said the previous owner must be very lam nuah = lazy.

Edited by damnu88

Met up with Edmund for 2nd payment since already started the Demolition. Collect payment also slow...haha..He also lagi slow in banking in. Till now the first payment still hanging in my account...Hmm..think he either too busy or too loaded :)

Saw him in Sinex 2010....Hahaha he said boss give him off so he go shopping. He joker...he is the boss :)

But in the Expo. Alot of stuff. Just grab a 42" LCD with free installation, free delivery , free wall mount bracket , free DVD player, free HDMI cables and best...NO GST!! Guess how much $649. Cheap Boh???

He also went up too check on the Demo works in late evening. Tomorrow , think all the debris will be all gone.

Aiya forget to take pics on those tiles.

Edited by damnu88