Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Buyerfish

After Get The Ipa Frm Bank & Agent Problem

Aiyo, how come got so many "how"? The question is have u try asking? U never ask how u know?

bepgof had put down everything, read carefully his posting, process wise should not be a problem. However, anything could have gone wrong like seller changed mind decided not to sell after signing OTP.

Hope u have a good transaction.

How to negotiate the commission? waive for the gst? or ask for 0.5% instead of 1%?

if she give us the discount, then after that poor services to our documetation during submisson then how?

don't think can negotiate the commision, bcos she will said oh her company policy this and that to me.

how ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wow piang, you give seller $1k, he gives you OTP doc, with ONLY his signature signed at last page with date stated.

You have 14 days " to exercise" this OPT.

"to exercise" means put your & spouse's signature on every single page, accepting all the terms & conditions stated there (don't leave any fields blank), pay $4k to seller, agent put his signature there too as "witness" of this "exercise".

Read clause 11 & 12 carefully. When give $1k to seller, can ask him those questions I mentioned to see if you are good or bad luck.

can you teach me how to ask for discount for agent fee commision? in what way that could be successful & not rejected frm her?

can you teach me how to ask for discount for agent fee commision? in what way that could be successful & not rejected frm her?

wah liao this kind of thing.. how to teach.

Got successful proof one mah.

discount is depend on other party. Not you.

You can ask.

Give or not.. is up to them

my case

my husband SMS agent ask -- bro, commission how much?

agent reply -- $xxxx

my husband reply -- wah.. so much. bro, can discount

agent reply -- ok.. 1% of the valuation price

est 12% off as my COV quite high

actually.. we didn't expected got discount or plan to get discount.

my husband just joking/playing with the agent.

Old methods:

- Spot his mistakes, shoot him then say want to writen in.....

- 90 year old ah Ma or ah gong to feed.

- No money to buy milk powder, reno.....etc

New methods:

- Act blurr, all my friends/relative/colleagues/customers 0.5% blah blah....., take it or leave it, then promise to him "angbao" later on.

- Drink coffee to boost 感请.

Drink coffe with me?

Edited by bepgof

wah liao this kind of thing.. how to teach.

Got successful proof one mah.

discount is depend on other party. Not you.

You can ask.

Give or not.. is up to them

my case

my husband SMS agent ask -- bro, commission how much?

agent reply -- $xxxx

my husband reply -- wah.. so much. bro, can discount

agent reply -- ok.. 1% of the valuation price

est 12% off as my COV quite high

actually.. we didn't expected got discount or plan to get discount.

my husband just joking/playing with the agent.

bcos my agent is female then not so easy la, she sure said law by law one, actually i wan to ask her discount 2K for me, don know can or not, bcos she very lucky, 1st time viewing and first time bring us to view no 3rd house then "Bingo". u knw hw she lucky then my others agent.

Old methods:

- Spot his mistakes, shoot him then say want to writen in.....

- 90 year old ah Ma or ah gong to feed.

- No money to buy milk powder, reno.....etc

New methods:

- Act blurr, all my friends/relative/colleagues/customers 0.5% blah blah....., take it or leave it, then promise to him "angbao" later on.

- Drink coffee to boost 感请.

Drink coffe with me?

you knw jus now she told me, the cheque commision is issue to her company name , not her, then company will issue back to her little bit only. then law by law.

so how to said now?

you knw jus now she told me, the cheque commision is issue to her company name , not her, then company will issue back to her little bit only. then law by law.

so how to said now?

can i write-in to her company to make a request of discount of commission? who got experience? but end-up the management will call her & if she refuse to give us discount her management also no choice right?

can i write-in to her company to make a request of discount of commission? who got experience? but end-up the management will call her & if she refuse to give us discount her management also no choice right?

TIME TO SET THINGS RIGHT, CEA (COUNCIL OF ESTATE AGENTS ) IS UP & RUNNING ALREADY:

THIS IS THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO MAKE COMPLAINTS REGARDING AGENTS WHO ARE UNSCRUPULOUS, PROVIDE LOUSY SERVICE, COLLECT COMMISSION FROM BOTH SELLERS & BUYERS AND MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES AND/OR THE SALES TRANSACTION LIKE THE EXPERIENCES FROM THE ABOVE FORUMERS .

http://www.cea.gov.sg

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, ALL AGENTS ARE PROHIBITED TO COLLECT COMMISSION FROM BOTH SELLERS AND BUYERS WEF 15/11/2010. IT IS ILLEGAL . LAW BY LAW

THEY ARE ALLOWED ONLY TO REPRESENT THE BUYER OR SELLER , LANDLORD OR TENANT , NOT BOTH.

YOU CAN WRITE IN TO CEA TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE AGENT'S BEHAVIOUR & ATTITUDE, MANY OF THEM THINK THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC LIKE YOURSELVES DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE NEW RULES AND THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPORT THEM TO THE CEA.

YOU CAN LODGE A COMPLAINT BY E MAIL, FAX, IN PERSON, OR TELEPHONE :

http://www.cea.gov.sg/cea/content/consumer...gcomplaint.html

IF YOU HAVE EXERCISED THE OPTION N ASKED TO SIGN AGENT COMMISSION AGREEMENT KEEP ALL YOUR PAPERWORK AS PROOF . THE CEA WILL NEED ALL THESE AS EVIDENCE.

Edited by rainforest

TIME TO SET THINGS RIGHT, CEA (COUNCIL OF ESTATE AGENTS ) IS UP & RUNNING ALREADY:

THIS IS THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO MAKE COMPLAINTS REGARDING AGENTS WHO ARE UNSCRUPULOUS, PROVIDE LOUSY SERVICE, COLLECT COMMISSION FROM BOTH SELLERS & BUYERS AND MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES AND/OR THE SALES TRANSACTION LIKE THE EXPERIENCES FROM THE ABOVE FORUMERS .

http://www.cea.gov.sg

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, ALL AGENTS ARE PROHIBITED TO COLLECT COMMISSION FROM BOTH SELLERS AND BUYERS WEF 15/11/2010. IT IS ILLEGAL . LAW BY LAW

THEY ARE ALLOWED ONLY TO REPRESENT THE BUYER OR SELLER , LANDLORD OR TENANT , NOT BOTH.

YOU CAN WRITE IN TO CEA TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE AGENT'S BEHAVIOUR & ATTITUDE, MANY OF THEM THINK THAT THE GENERAL PUBLIC LIKE YOURSELVES DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE NEW RULES AND THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPORT THEM TO THE CEA.

YOU CAN LODGE A COMPLAINT BY E MAIL, FAX, IN PERSON, OR TELEPHONE :

http://www.cea.gov.sg/cea/content/consumer...gcomplaint.html

IF YOU HAVE EXERCISED THE OPTION N ASKED TO SIGN AGENT COMMISSION AGREEMENT KEEP ALL YOUR PAPERWORK AS PROOF . THE CEA WILL NEED ALL THESE AS EVIDENCE.

Thank you for ur information & web-site provided.

I am just don't want to make thing bigger, frm my mind is at first he was make me very angry bcos when he ask me whether wan the house or not? i tell him give me time, by tomoro i will let him knw, bcos in sunday i view the house, in monday night time i sms him i will let him knw by tuesday before 7pm. then he reply me said "ok he will inform the buyer agent" but in monday morning he call me to push me. he said" the seller agent keep pushing him" "so he cannot wait so long" i said (buying hse is not buying a toys, like $3 dollar and then now is only morning, i said i will let u knw by tomoro 7pm right?) HE SAID" WHY CAN U SAID LIKE TAT? " WHY U SAID LIKE TAT" AI YEH, HOW COME U CAN SAID LIKE TAT" "then never said bye, just hang up my phone. in this situation i was thinking? why this agent suddently like this?

i really angry with this kind of thing.

then in this case i can report to CEA, the reason wht i shld put on his attitude ? can u give me the point, bcos my english not very good.

but if CEA got this services, then i must log-on to report her.

then after this, i tell myself if i like the house i can forget it his attitude, then i said i wan the house lor, then i paid him 1K deposit now is during excessive day.

i got sms him abt the discount of commisision,, he said is comapny policy. so cannot give me any disount.

then jus forget it lor, so hard to buy a hse untill quarell i don't want.

i want buy in peacefully nicely... no problem to move in.

so u think i need to report to CEA abt his attitude in after i move in the house, or by now?

Edited by Buyerfish

I think CEA more on their service.

Like did they hide information, give wrong information, smoke client.

No ethics

It is true that buy house is not buying a $3 toy.

you need time to think.

But think at seller side.

If I'm the seller, I also wish the buyer give me a straight answer. Want or don't want.

Rather than ask me to wait.

I am just don't want to make thing bigger, frm my mind is at first he was make me very angry bcos when he ask me whether wan the house or not? i tell him give me time, by tomoro i will let him knw, bcos in sunday i view the house, in monday night time i sms him i will let him knw by tuesday before 7pm. then he reply me said "ok he will inform the buyer agent" but in monday morning he call me to push me. he said" the seller agent keep pushing him" "so he cannot wait so long" i said (buying hse is not buying a toys, like $3 dollar and then now is only morning, i said i will let u knw by tomoro 7pm right?) HE SAID" WHY CAN U SAID LIKE TAT? " WHY U SAID LIKE TAT" AI YEH, HOW COME U CAN SAID LIKE TAT" "then never said bye, just hang up my phone. in this situation i was thinking? why this agent suddently like this?

then in this case i can report to CEA, the reason wht i shld put on his attitude ? can u give me the point, bcos my english not very good.

then after this, i tell myself if i like the house i can forget it his attitude, then i said i wan the house lor, then i paid him 1K deposit now is during excessive day.

i got sms him abt the discount of commisision,, he said is comapny policy. so cannot give me any disount.

so u think i need to report to CEA abt his attitude in after i move in the house, or by now?

Buying house is a big business.

Before viewing, must have decided some important parameters:

- Floor range, 1-5?, 6-10?

- Type, 4rm, 5rm?

- Unit's condition (so to est reno)

- Budget (val + cov+ reno)

Important but optional:

- Windows/door facing

- View

- Neighbours

- How soon seller can move out

-

-

My experience(total 8 viewings):

1. 1st viewing, like vey much, same night I offer (increased twice) COV. Half way viewing, back home fetched MIL to view kitchen. Seller hesitated (3 buyers at same time)my offer. I immediately called it off, back home.

2. 2-7 viewings, went in one round, came out, went home.

3. 8th viewing: Immediately place $5K cheque, signed OTP on same day of viewing.

I knew WHAT I want.

Edited by bepgof

I knew WHAT I want.

if u knew WHAT u want, u dun nd to view 8 units. u only nd at most 3 units.

cos if u knew what u want, u wld hv briefed ur agent properly and he/she wld hv arranged for viewings of units that comply only wif ur requirements, and passed over those that dun. this is so as to save ur time, save their time, save the sellers' time and save the selling agents' time.

Edited by manutd1972

cos if u knew what u want, u wld hv briefed ur agent properly and he/she wld hv arranged for viewings of units that comply only wif ur requirements, and passed over those that dun. this is so as to save ur time, save their time, save the sellers' time and save the selling agents' time.

some agent even after we told them what is our requirement.

They still bring us to those out of the requirement.

Some seller agent lie and trick other buyer agent.

Tell u 1 real case.

My agent call say.. this block "A" , high floor has a open house.

We knew that block has a unit selling and asking >100k COV.

We check with the agent, is it that unit. If yes, then we will not want to view

Agent reply say seller agent told him that the valuation not out yet. It is a new unit to the market. And seller agent refused to tell more.

At the actual date, the seller agent make us , not just us, there are some other groups of buyers + agents are waiting at the void deck.

Cut the story short, that unit is the one we knew and already in the market for 2 mths and valuation almost expire.

So.. who is wasting buyer and buyer agent time

Seller agent a SHE

lie on

1. Unit is new .. which is not truth. Already in market for 2 mths

2. Valuation not out... which is not truth. Valuation report is almost 2 mths old

3. lie on the floor

4. claim low COV.. which is not truth.. owner asking >100K COV

But the most angry part is, she give our agent a wrong unit number. And Still dare to ask us to come out ourselves.

When reach that unit.. it is not the correct one.

And our agent has to look for floor to floor for that unit.

Call.. don't pick up

SMS.. don't reply

Even our agent say.. that lady agent has this known reputation.

No all buyer are wasting agent time

Some agent are wasting buyer time too.

All trade has black sheep

BUYER FISH,

YOU WILL NEED TO REPORT NOW TO CEA....... IF YOU WAIT TILL YOU HAVE MOVED IN, YOU WOULD HAVE TO EAT MORE S**T FROM THIS AGENT BY THE TIME YOU GO THROUGH THE BUYING PROCESS.

THIS AGENT DOESN'T KNOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE AND THAT YOU CAN COMPLAIN TO CEA ABOUT HIS/HER POOR SERVICE AND ATTITUDE. MY GUESS IS THAT EVEN IF CEA CANNOT PROVE DUAL REPRESENTATION BY THIS AGENT , AT LEAST YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET BETTER SERVICE WHILST PAYING THE COMMISSION.

LOOK AT THIS LINK AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE CEA WANTS TO DO AGAINST THESE CRAPPY SERVICE AGENTS:

http://www.cea.gov.sg/cea/content/resources_faq/faqInfo.html

if u knew WHAT u want, u dun nd to view 8 units. u only nd at most 3 units.

Among 8, I walked in, no agent, except for the 1st viewing.

Seller agents refused to disclosed details over phone, except blk#, floor range. No choice, must go & see.

What I want to highlight here is I made amber planning ahead thus allowed me to make quick decision.

Edited by bepgof