Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynwa88

My Little Simple White House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Congrate bro....very nice and cosy home. money spend worth it.

Thanks bro! Over spent liao... Pocket big big lobang... :D

Wish your house reno will swee swee smooth smooth also :)

swee! ;)

Thanks rondy!

Congrats. Very nice reno and a very pretty daughter too!

Always happy to see fellow forumers providing a beautiful home for their family.

Cheers! :)

Thanks! Yes, family always the first priority. So must make swee swee home for the family. Ofcoz must thanks to my ID help to create my dream house too... :good:

Thanks bro! Over spent liao... Pocket big big lobang... :D

Wish your house reno will swee swee smooth smooth also :)

Yup, thanks thanks.

So bought your amp already? U want to play play with my amp? (not recommanded for your usage but just play with it lor)

Link to my amp http://www.dared.us/products_dv6c.php

If u want sms or call me lor.

Yup, thanks thanks.

So bought your amp already? U want to play play with my amp? (not recommanded for your usage but just play with it lor)

Link to my amp http://www.dared.us/products_dv6c.php

If u want sms or call me lor.

Thks bro,

I have purchased Marantz SR7005 from KEC and will be delivered on this afternoon.

My speaker will be arrived on this afternoon also. But TV will be delivered on Monday. Once the system is ready(after run in), I will call you and borrow your amp play with my speakers. You can come to my place to see how good your amp pair with the RX8 too.:)

Cheers!

Thks bro,

I have purchased Marantz SR7005 from KEC and will be delivered on this afternoon.

My speaker will be arrived on this afternoon also. But TV will be delivered on Monday. Once the system is ready(after run in), I will call you and borrow your amp play with my speakers. You can come to my place to see how good your amp pair with the RX8 too.:)

Cheers!

okok...thanks for the invitation......

Hi ynwa88,

where did you get the light from? it looks like it has 3 lights that can be angled. how much did it cost?

img20791.jpg

Hi,

This Led lighting call Array 3 from Optiled. They have 2 and 4 lights design also. i think around 250. I will check the quote for u later.

love yr kitchen - envy the amount of work space you have!

Thanks! But I need to sacrifice the service yard, if not the original kitchen size too small. I like kitchen has window. Now I have 2 windows after hacked away the service yard... Hehee... :D

Hi,

This Led lighting call Array 3 from Optiled. They have 2 and 4 lights design also. i think around 250. I will check the quote for u later.

hi there

where can you get the light (Array 3 from optiled)

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

hi there

where can you get the light (Array 3 from optiled)

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

Hi Gorilla,

I got it from the Singapore main office. They have a showroom to display all the LED products. You can compare their LED products with other lightigs.

OPTILED LIGHTING (S.E.A) PTE. LTD.

55 Toh Guan Road East #02-03

Uni-Tech Centre Singapore 608601

Tel:(65) 6565 3111

Fax:(65) 6565 3222 

infoSEA@optiled.com

You better call them and check whether you can purchase from there onot. Bcoz the manager told me that they don't sell product from their office(don't know true onot??). My case is special case.... Bcoz I said I will recommend their product to my company for the energy saving project. So he special quote me their lightings for my house.:)

I saw some lightings shop selling their product too. Maybe you can call them and check.

I got it from the Singapore main office. They have a showroom to display all the LED products. You can compare their LED products with other lightigs.

infoSEA@optiled.com

You better call them and check whether you can purchase from there onot. Bcoz the manager told me that they don't sell product from their office(don't know true onot??). My case is special case.... Bcoz I said I will recommend their product to my company for the energy saving project. So he special quote me their lightings for my house.:)

I saw some lightings shop selling their product too. Maybe you can call them and check.

hi there

thanks for your info. will call them up.

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

infoSEA@optiled.com

hi there

thanks for your info. will call them up.

thanks and regards

gorilla chow

You're most welcome. :)

I love this array LED lightings, it makes the place has the showroom feels and the best thing is not hot.:)

Hi Ynwa,

Ur home is very nicely done. i luv ur kitchen and toilets. Can email me your ID contact? Must have costed a bomb right? Could you kindly provide a rough idea how much the ID charged for ur toilet and kitchen?

Thanks,

Bazhang