Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynwa88

My Little Simple White House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hehe... Thank you all for the posting picture advise.

Kitchen ...cont...

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-29.JPG

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-33.JPG

My messy bedroom without bed... will shoot more photos when ready. ^_^

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-19.JPG

nice! I like the huge gray kitchen floor tiles.... low maintenance, cover up dirt very well :D

hey... tts wat use for my bedside table too... using the square one for coffee table... :) and i tink we have the same dining chairs... good taste!! :P

So your tv console is a solid concrete platform... I see. I thought it was made from wood i.e hollow inside. I'm guessing you did this because you wanted to place your speakers on it?

And your daughter is indeed a little angel. Of course, using a prime lens also makes her extra extra pretty. I will stop talking before I start to sound like a stalker. You're a lucky man. And I adore your house.

Edited by january

Re-post...

Common Bathroom

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-21.JPG

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-20.JPG

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-22.JPG

WOAH... your common bathroom looks lovely and cosy. Tastefully done up. :)

nice! I like the huge gray kitchen floor tiles.... low maintenance, cover up dirt very well :D

Thanks neubie! This hamogeneous tiles very good for maintenance, the feel also great when step on it.:)

hey... tts wat use for my bedside table too... using the square one for coffee table... :) and i tink we have the same dining chairs... good taste!! :P

Haha... Yea, we have same taste! I love your study room Eames chair too :)

So your tv console is a solid concrete platform... I see. I thought it was made from wood i.e hollow inside. I'm guessing you did this because you wanted to place your speakers on it?

And your daughter is indeed a little angel. Of course, using a prime lens also makes her extra extra pretty. I will stop talking before I start to sound like a stalker. You're a lucky man. And I adore your house.

Hi January,

Yes, the speakers cannot place on the hollow base, so I have to make the solid one.

Thank you for your compliment. You are the lucky man also. ^_^

I think your house will be more attractive when it's done. You have great taste on selecting furniture, I can't wait to see the final result. :)

Once again, thanks for all the advise!

Cheers!

WOAH... your common bathroom looks lovely and cosy. Tastefully done up. :)

Thanks, it's just a simple empty bathroom. ^_^

Hi bro is this the diffuser for the diy light you were talking about? Where did you get it?

I thought it was an artimede tolomeo like the one you have in your dining area when i saw it!

Hi bro is this the diffuser for the diy light you were talking about? Where did you get it?

I thought it was an artimede tolomeo like the one you have in your dining area when i saw it!

Haha... Cannot afford to put so many artimede tolomeo lightings. I bought the diffuser from Ikea. :)

Initially plan was get few pendant bulbs from BoConcept. But my wife doesnt like it, so temporary get two diffuser with the E27 Led bulb for bedside. Well, it's cheap, looks ok and still can make my wife happy. So it's a good buy... Hahaa... :D

great great selection of tiles. So pleasant and tempting to cook in your kitchen. Superb view...looks like a non-singapore view..

Love your house..and your cute lil girl..!!