Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynwa88

My Little Simple White House

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

YN88,

your house is gorgeous! Me n hubby want exactly the same style as u!

Can u pls PM me ur ID n quotation?

Many thanks!

ENjoy ur new home!

Gorgeous place! White and pristine - I love it! Also love your AV setup - it's these things and the all whiteness that makes the heart beat a lttle faster. Really well done!

Enjoy your new home!

-Ely

White...but NICE! Orrh..the deco makes the entire place very timeless n classy too... :)

Your hse is so tastefully done up. Very nice and beautiful!

Hi all,

Sorry for late reply. Thank you all the compliment. My humble house just 80% complete, still long way to go to finish my dream house. :)

I have PMed to all the bro/sis about the quote. Please PM your email address to me, thanks a lot! :)

Cheers!

You'll never walk alone...Japan

Hi there..simply love ur simple white beatiful nest.

Btw if u dont mind can tell me what paint & the color code u using for ur walls.

Hihi, I love your house too..~!! haha

Want to check with you, your skirting **** room is white in color, u paint it yrself or done by the developer ? cause I want to piant white for my house, dunno what type of skirting material to use to make it white in color. Can advise me ?? =)

Hey Everton,

Thank you so much for the compliment! Must thanks to my ID put in so much effort and hard work to complete my dream house. :') kam sia kam sia...

Bro, I just joined this forum... and the first thing that caught my eyes was your all white lovely home. It's really awesome. Great job!

I'm also looking at renovating my home, can you pm me your ID contact? TIA

Hi there..simply love ur simple white beatiful nest.

Btw if u dont mind can tell me what paint & the color code u using for ur walls.

Hi,

Thanks you. :)

I don't remember what the color code, i only remember ICI white paint, haha... will check with my ID after he back from Msia. :)

hi ynwa88,

where did you get your living room roller blinds from?

From my wife colleague. Great service and price, maybe bcoz of he knows my wife...haha... :)

Hihi, I love your house too..~!! haha

Want to check with you, your skirting **** room is white in color, u paint it yrself or done by the developer ? cause I want to piant white for my house, dunno what type of skirting material to use to make it white in color. Can advise me ?? =)

Thank you thank you!

The skirt was painted by the contractor. It's parquet, I asked my ID repaint it to white. The process not so straight forward, i remember it needs "pre-treatment" before paint it, if not the paint will drop off easily. I will check with my ID then let you know.

Cheers!

Hihi,

Thanks for helping me to check what the pre treatment is. Most probably I will paint it white also or paint it the same colors as my wall colors. =)

Thank you thank you!

The skirt was painted by the contractor. It's parquet, I asked my ID repaint it to white. The process not so straight forward, i remember it needs "pre-treatment" before paint it, if not the paint will drop off easily. I will check with my ID then let you know.

Cheers!

i

Dear ynwa88

I love what you did to your place! Can you send me the contact of your ID and the quote for your place?

Thank you very much!!!

Sorry if I didnt quote in this forum correctly... wasnt sure how to put the quote up... will pm u my email address. :)