Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
martin1023

Feature Wall And 42" Plasma Tv

Anybody here mounted their 42" or bigger Plasma TV on the feature wall? Can the feature wall take the weight of large TV (21kg). Anybody put the plasma TV "in" the feature wall such that the surface of the panel is flush with the feature wall? If yes how you cool the TV "in" the feature wall as plasma generate much heat compare to other TV types. ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anybody here mounted their 42" or bigger Plasma TV on the feature wall? Can the feature wall take the weight of large TV (21kg). Anybody put the plasma TV "in" the feature wall such that the surface of the panel is flush with the feature wall? If yes how you cool the TV "in" the feature wall as plasma generate much heat compare to other TV types. ;)

yes, i hang my 42" plasma **** hall feature wall. so far so gd, hang there oredy 1yr+ no prob.. hmmm... haha i dunno need to cool down the plasma wo.. so i didn't do anything =P

check out my blog for photos..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=602&

enjoy ur day

yes, i hang my 42" plasma **** hall feature wall. so far so gd, hang there oredy 1yr+ no prob.. hmmm... haha i dunno need to cool down the plasma wo.. so i didn't do anything =P

check out my blog for photos..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...blogid=602&

enjoy ur day

Nice feature wall you have! Simple and nice. Your tv is on the feature wall, not "in" the feature wall so no need cooling lah. :yamseng:

Anyway I check out the tv manual and found the recommended space has to be 10cm from all corners and 7cm from behind to reduce "radiated heat". :dancingqueen:

Just tell your carpenter that you're gonna hang a TV on the feature wall, he should build the support structures for it.

As for the cooling of the TV, I suppose you can hang some laptop coolers behind the tv... I'm not intending to do a flush in design for the feature wall but that could be a feasible idea.