Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sheer083

Absolook Interior Design

Hey chilarvet, they doing another area for this coming weekend open house if I'm not wrong.

Oh yes, I saw their ad previously on Facebook. :)

Thanks for the notification on this.

Hope your reno is almost done and ready to move in. :) :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Kathy Leong

Wow, sounds like BH is really accomodating. Lucky us. :D

Oh you opted for craft stone too? Did you choose the original color or did you paint it white? I am doing craftstone brick wall in my living room and thinking of painting it all white.

Got pics? Hehe..

If you are having a showroom for Abslook after your reno, must let me know. Would really like to take a look at their works with your house.

Hi Chilarvet,

Do you mind sharing BH's contacts with me?

Thanks!

Dear all,

I would like to add a note on this. My ID BH has left the company already due to personal reasons and Ben is looking after my project now.

So far he has gone through with me my quotations that were previously stated by BH and gave me quite a few ideas too. He's managed to match my previous quotations as promised with BH.

He's been responsive and quick to give me my quotations. I am currently awaiting for my 3D designs now.

Do PM me if you still want Ben's contact. I've told him to give anyone who contacts him and signs up through him a special package.It is a difference of about $1000...

I have previously stated my views on the company in my earlier post here, and some others agreed to it too. Absolook is competitive in terms of their packaging as they give freebies (eg, bathroom accessories, hood + hob, storage tank) and at their open house they give other freebies (eg, digital locks, kitchen equipment like air fryer etc). If you are not interested in packages and have exactly what you want to do, I suggest not looking for Absolook. it will be easier for you and probably better in terms of getting that desired look you want.

P.S: I am NOT a staff of Absolook nor am I affiliated to them anyway. I am just expressing my own views and how I rate my ID.

Happy renovating.

Hi, Chilarvet,

I'm very new to this forum, and very impressed the way you and Zierra described about Beng Hui. May I have his contact? if he is still in this line.

Thank you.

Hi all!

My HTB and I went down to Absolook's open house today @ Senja road. We were shown around by the IDs Richie How & Wei sheng.

Has anyone engaged Richie's & Wei sheng's services before and can share your experiences on them? Their prices are reasonable but I worry of hidden cost.. :)

Sorry guys had to remove the post as it has some typo errors, so will rewrite n post soon.

As for the ID, (to me) end of the day, it's the company's reputation which will be highlighted & how it manages issues from each project.

If any issues, take it up with the ID.Maintain good communication with the ID. On the account, you cant come to an agreement, talk to higher personnel. The company is registered with RADAC, so you can approach them to be middleman.

Radac was set up by the Consumers Association of Singapore (Case) in 1986 to provide greater control in the renovation industry.

Recognising Radacs importance, growth and capability, Cases Central Committee recommended that Radac operate as an independent body not only to look after the interests of consumers at large, but also to improve the standard and quality of renovation and meet the demand of more sophisticated consumers.

In 1995, Radac was registered as an independent voluntary, non-profit consumer-based body comprising of council members from practising professionals in the real estate, construction and other industries.

Being a registration body, Radac accredits and registers qualified renovators in its Singapore National Registry of Accredited Renovators. These renovators are given the accreditation and recognition as Radac-accredited renovators. They are not members of Radac.

Your final approach wud be CASE, if nothing works out.

Edited by That7days79

Hi all!

My HTB and I went down to Absolook's open house today @ Senja road. We were shown around by the IDs Richie How & Wei sheng.

Has anyone engaged Richie's & Wei sheng's services before and can share your experiences on them? Their prices are reasonable but I worry of hidden cost.. :)

Anything not in package are additional cost,

like additional kitchen cabinets..

Do have a budget. See your 3D drawing.

I'm yet to see mine,& most of work are done.