Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sheer083

Absolook Interior Design

@lifeissimple @jasminelin

I have PM-ed both of you twice for your ID name but did not get reply

Jasmine, saw yr post you mentioned your ID is a 'he' but your previos post ask about 'she'?

I do empathise but sometimes its human communication breakdown as I do see a lot of good reviews and videos on their facebook

I have actually spoke to one of their highly rated designer, everything going well and arranged to meet up at their carnival at AMK this weekend. Will update again

Edited by jimmytan83

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1 hour ago, jimmytan83 said:

Jasmine, saw yr post you mentioned your ID is a 'he' but your previos post ask about 'she'?

I do empathise but sometimes its human communication breakdown as I do see a lot of good reviews and videos on their facebook

I have actually spoke to one of their highly rated designer, everything going well and arranged to meet up at their carnival at AMK this weekend. Will update again

Hi Jimmy,

OMG, must have missed your pm.

I am just sharing my experience with Absolook, My suggestion is to look for the popular ID in Absolook than being randomly assigned one.

Also human communication breakdown is not the only factor. 

Cheers,

1 hour ago, jasminelin said:

Hi Jimmy,

I am just sharing my experience with Absolook, My suggestion is to look for the popular ID in Absolook than being randomly assigned one.

Cheers,

1 hour ago, jasminelin said:

Hi Jimmy,

Cheers,

are they ok if i look for a specific Id, highly recommended one and not just assign me a random id? is there an extra fee for that? 

12 hours ago, maboi said:

My house was done by Absolook and their work indeed have great quality

I have recommended some of my friends to my Designer Dylan and all had given positive feedback..

can you share cost, photos pls? 

3 minutes ago, powerlee said:

are they ok if i look for a specific Id, highly recommended one and not just assign me a random id? is there an extra fee for that? 

Hi, I believed there will not be any extra charges but it will be better to check with them. 

Edited by jasminelin

Hi have anyone engage Kenneth from Absolook ? Any feedback . I was assigned to him and haven't commit myself yet . Another Friend recommend me Richie from Absolook ? I am so confused .

10 hours ago, powerlee said:

Yes, you can.

Don't walk in get random id. 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2016 at 0:36 PM, jimmytan83 said:

sorry that i missed out ur pm. i won't be sharing the ID name cuz i never sign up with him as well. 

but at least the before signing up with them customer service was horrible to me and hubby. after customer service and workmanship, i won't be able to say much cuz i din went thru that. 

On 11/23/2016 at 1:09 AM, Mapleleaf04 said:

Hi have anyone engage Kenneth from Absolook ? Any feedback . I was assigned to him and haven't commit myself yet . Another Friend recommend me Richie from Absolook ? I am so confused .

a colleague from another dept reco Kenneth for his experience and creativity.. I'm actually in the midst of setting up an appointment with him for initial consultation. I will you posted. 

13 hours ago, lifeissimple said:

sorry that i missed out ur pm. i won't be sharing the ID name cuz i never sign up with him as well. 

but at least the before signing up with them customer service was horrible to me and hubby. after customer service and workmanship, i won't be able to say much cuz i din went thru that. 

Hi Lifeissimple, did you get assigned a random ID before signing up? I would not want also horrible CS but understand if you don't want to share the name of the ID. 

On 11/1/2016 at 10:17 PM, supernightmare said:

Hi guys,

I have just recently finished my renovation with this company and it was quite a disappointing and unpleasant process, 

My personal opinion is that Absolook does have very good and skillful contractors BUT choosing the right ID is very important. 

Like what many mentioned, choose ID that has been recommended by homeowner whom they engaged before.

I WALK-IN and got assigned to an ID which caused the start of our nightmares.

I will pen down my renovation journey soon. 

Hi Supernightmare,

How's your reno going on? Can you PM me your ID pls, this will help me in choosing the right one and better avoid him at all cost.. thank you

On 10/25/2016 at 9:40 AM, leafe said:

omg.. 

they are holding too many carnivals/promotions which they cant handle anymore. and they leverage on the quality of work. just found out that they have a few carpenter team which the [only 1 china nationality] contractor who handle my job single handed had a bad quality. not sure for others [malaysian nationality]. the staff is rude and finding excuses for all the issues, treating us like idiot..  

Hi Leafe - really appreciate if you can share your ID, sad for the not so good outcome of your reno :(

On 11/28/2016 at 1:21 PM, smermil said:

a colleague from another dept reco Kenneth for his experience and creativity.. I'm actually in the midst of setting up an appointment with him for initial consultation. I will you posted. 

We'll wait for your update! thanks