Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sheer083

Absolook Interior Design

5 hours ago, Dgardel said:

supernightmare

i can understand where you're coming from, afterall we only expect our ID to stay true to their commitment to us after signing up with them, your issue is very minor compared to what we are facing right now with our ID, 3d Inno...about our floor being uneven.. i cant wait to move past this stage! so neverwracking!

Ya agree that all we wan is ID's commitment. We also went through alot of **** with our ID too. But my purpose of the review is to let readers know that it doesn't mean that such big and reputable company will produce good quality of work, afterall it is about selecting the right ID that matter most.  Hope u can resolve ur issue asap with your id. :)

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After an extensive research and numerous visit to various ID's showrooms, we have finally decided to engage absolook for our home renovation! the ID's attentiveness, creativity, patience and service was a level above the others that we had went to. we requested to visit an actual project and really liked their products, especially the carpentry. 

hopefully it will be a smooth sailing process as this is the 1st time i am renovating my home....will be sharing the progress and update if anyone is interested :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neomatrix said:

After an extensive research and numerous visit to various ID's showrooms, we have finally decided to engage absolook for our home renovation! the ID's attentiveness, creativity, patience and service was a level above the others that we had went to. we requested to visit an actual project and really liked their products, especially the carpentry. 

hopefully it will be a smooth sailing process as this is the 1st time i am renovating my home....will be sharing the progress and update if anyone is interested :P

Good for you! All the best to your reno!

I'm one pleased client also. Their overall good workmanship and carpentry is one of their selling points I believe. I must say our ID was very patient with us throughout our reno journey and never run out of ideas on what he thinks will be practical but doesnt necessarily shut us down with what we want and for that he earned our respect. Most importantly, his after service is top notch! Really gives us peace of mind. 

Edited by Pes

On 12/12/2016 at 11:50 PM, supernightmare said:

Ya. being our first flat, we really missed out quite a few stuffs after inspection. It's only when we stayed in then realised the rest of the minor defects. 

Yes, I want them to rectified all these issues but apparently we are been ignored. 

I posted on their FB review of all these new discoveries but they have yet to get back to me. So I am wondering what's the point of having the 5-year warranty when they don't even entertain such minor defects after handing over? 

https://www.facebook.com/adeadeyeoyeo/posts/10154227158764790:0

Sorry to hear about that. We had totally opposite experience with them as our ID was prompt with all our after service needs and i honestly think they do not intend to ignore such minor defects you raised. I hope you get attended by them real soon. 

I'm a first timer home owner also. I've engaged them as well and so far my progress really is doing good. Id is such a delight to work with, knows his craft well. So creative! Literally in awe upon seeing the 3d which I cant wait to turn to reality. Quote came back reasonable too within our budget :rolleyes:

On 12/2/2016 at 1:45 PM, Dgardel said:

I'm super jealous of how my sister in law's house turned out, she got Absolook and can't stop raving of them. I should have listened to her when she kept on bugging me to sign up with them as well. (I engaged a diff ID after much argument with my husband and now proving to be a headache, ugh! :bangwall:

Do you have any before and after photos of your sister reno?☺

On 4/20/2011 at 11:15 AM, Napa-man said:

Hi,

Yup. Did engaged them to do renovation for my house. To my experience, they did quite a good job and quite on time. Although definately there will be areas that they need to touch up, they do showed efforts to verify the problems.

I have just introduced one of my buddies to them for renovation and the renovation will be starting soon.

Quite a good choice if you are looking for a ID firm. Hope it helps.

Souds promising. can you post pictures of before and after your reno joirney? tia:lol:

11 hours ago, Pes said:

Sorry to hear about that. We had totally opposite experience with them as our ID was prompt with all our after service needs and i honestly think they do not intend to ignore such minor defects you raised. I hope you get attended by them real soon. 

Finally, we received a call from them and they promised to come down to LOOK at the issues. 

Hopefully issues can be resolved after the meet-up.

No offence but I just feel weird about the few posts.

Those who replied recently had created their account between 15-17 November or a few accounts created on the same day.

Feel fishy about it. :rolleyes:

Maybe coincidence???

15 hours ago, supernightmare said:

Finally, we received a call from them and they promised to come down to LOOK at the issues. 

Hopefully issues can be resolved after the meet-up.

Great news! 

On 12/16/2016 at 1:21 AM, supernightmare said:

No offence but I just feel weird about the few posts.

Those who replied recently had created their account between 15-17 November or a few accounts created on the same day.

Feel fishy about it. :rolleyes:

Maybe coincidence???

could be their staff? but glad that they called you. 

I understand from my friend that her ID was late for the appointment and she still received attitude problems from the ID. Currently, my friend is doing her house reno and she is requesting her ID to rectify her renovation works due to the poor workmanship. (fyi, haven't even finish renovation, already saw a lot of faults)  But her ID gave a lot of excuses and giving bad attitude when talking to her. (absolook should really do independent checks from the sub-contractors and home owners about THEIR IDs. Their FINE SYSTEM should applies to those ID who are late when meeting sub-contractors and home owners as well. Only their time is valuable issit? Home owners took leave to meet them leh! ) 

I can feel my friend's unhappiness in her renovation when the whole design actually comes from her and her hubby from scratch. Her ID did not provide any ideas at all but yet gave such a bad attitude and by making it worst, he was late for the appointment. 

extraction from one of the 1* facebook remarks =  . Absolook does have an inspector in place to check on the whole renovation process. The inspector played a very important role as he has the power to spot on defects and fine their respective contractors who did sloppy work. The inspector, Ben, has very sharp eyesight in spotting defects and was more customer-orientated than my id and the manager, Aaron. He was the one who speed up the whole touch-up process within 3 days as promised as it was dragging too long in the hands of our ID. Besides that, he listens to our issue with id and manager without been defensive and always set the right tone throughout our communication. Just for information, our whole renovation process took us about 3 months to finish off. 

So I asked my friend if she got an inspector checking the whole renovation process and she said no.  So for those who engaged absolook now for renovation, should take note of this. 

Dont know about the others....but i came to know about this forum since im collecting my keys soon. maybe they are too? who knows, some might even be my neighbour! 

On 17/12/2016 at 2:25 AM, lifeissimple said:

could be their staff? but glad that they called you. 

I understand from my friend that her ID was late for the appointment and she still received attitude problems from the ID. Currently, my friend is doing her house reno and she is requesting her ID to rectify her renovation works due to the poor workmanship. (fyi, haven't even finish renovation, already saw a lot of faults)  But her ID gave a lot of excuses and giving bad attitude when talking to her. (absolook should really do independent checks from the sub-contractors and home owners about THEIR IDs. Their FINE SYSTEM should applies to those ID who are late when meeting sub-contractors and home owners as well. Only their time is valuable issit? Home owners took leave to meet them leh! ) 

I can feel my friend's unhappiness in her renovation when the whole design actually comes from her and her hubby from scratch. Her ID did not provide any ideas at all but yet gave such a bad attitude and by making it worst, he was late for the appointment. 

extraction from one of the 1* facebook remarks =  . Absolook does have an inspector in place to check on the whole renovation process. The inspector played a very important role as he has the power to spot on defects and fine their respective contractors who did sloppy work. The inspector, Ben, has very sharp eyesight in spotting defects and was more customer-orientated than my id and the manager, Aaron. He was the one who speed up the whole touch-up process within 3 days as promised as it was dragging too long in the hands of our ID. Besides that, he listens to our issue with id and manager without been defensive and always set the right tone throughout our communication. Just for information, our whole renovation process took us about 3 months to finish off. 

So I asked my friend if she got an inspector checking the whole renovation process and she said no.  So for those who engaged absolook now for renovation, should take note of this. 

who's your friend's ID because i just engaged absolook so want to take precaution and really praying hard it's not the same ID i've signed up with! :unsure:

who's your friend's ID because i just engaged absolook so want to take precaution and really praying hard it's not the same ID i've signed up with! :unsure:

I can't share, cuz not mine ID. sorry.