Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sheer083

Absolook Interior Design

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 15/12/2016 at 1:23 PM, Pes said:

Good for you! All the best to your reno!

I'm one pleased client also. Their overall good workmanship and carpentry is one of their selling points I believe. I must say our ID was very patient with us throughout our reno journey and never run out of ideas on what he thinks will be practical but doesnt necessarily shut us down with what we want and for that he earned our respect. Most importantly, his after service is top notch! Really gives us peace of mind. 

that's good to know and re-assuring after reading some mixed reviews here! i guess it really comes down to trusting and having good rapport with our chosen IDs...happy stay in to you :P

to be fair, i asked my sis in law too and cfm had inspector who ensured everything was in order prior to completion of reno.. she was even surprised when one time inspector told her he already come down to do further checks on his own, meaning without my sis in law's knowledge so she not aware until they meet again.. i think also its better to single out the troublesome ID than the company itself because its not fair for other dedicated and trusted IDs who work their best only to give homeowners their dream home. PS: My issue with my ID from another company got resolved finally! I 

On 12/8/2016 at 9:00 PM, supernightmare said:

After handling over and staying in, some issues started to surface and getting no response from them at the moment. 

In one of the picture, the water piping labels were not removed before installing of shower screen and vanity while another picture showed the patches of paint work after touch-up. It can clearly be seen when the lights are on at the walkway. 

15326616_10154311642864790_1590962028157856260_n.jpg

15390878_10154311637379790_8744813561105754547_n.jpg

How did they rectify the water piping labels issue?

Mine was the same case and I just trim off the labels, with some ugly labels stuck inside the silicone.

• Sad 1

On 1/6/2017 at 6:28 PM, newhomeowner2016 said:

How did they rectify the water piping labels issue?

Mine was the same case and I just trim off the labels, with some ugly labels stuck inside the silicone.

did you engage Absolook too? 

On 12/15/2016 at 0:02 PM, neomatrix said:

After an extensive research and numerous visit to various ID's showrooms, we have finally decided to engage absolook for our home renovation! the ID's attentiveness, creativity, patience and service was a level above the others that we had went to. we requested to visit an actual project and really liked their products, especially the carpentry. 

hopefully it will be a smooth sailing process as this is the 1st time i am renovating my home....will be sharing the progress and update if anyone is interested :P

hi neomatrix, can share your ID please!

• Like 1

been pretty busy during the whole of CNY period, especially so when my home is still under-going renovation!

So far so good! house is progressing according to planned, with constant updates to my ID every few days. Most importantly, due to my hectic schedule, I would sms him at wee hours of the night and he would almost reply immediately, if not early next morning. This really gives me a peace of mind while the whole renovation progress is going on.  

P/S: the material selection process is really tiring though. sooooooo many colors and patterns to choose from. see until my eyes blur :bangwall:

On 10/11/2016 at 9:20 AM, jasminelin said:

Hi, we have the same issue also. We met this id from Absolook and he bring us to the project that this he is doing. We felt sincere from this id. Moreover the quote was good and plus the voucher and etc makes a good deal and therefore we discussed further with the id.

However nightmare begins when we started telling the id our requirement, id keeps forgetting what we said and each meetup is like a new meetup. Initially the id did ask our theme and our colour preference. Then he show us suggestion which is totally not the colour and theme which we mentioned.

Thus he give me the book and say I can choose laminate from here without attempting to suggest other colours. I was thinking we engaged an id is to help us design and we provide you our requirements, theme and colour we like/don't like. Again, we thought to give another chance.

The thing that strike me was this incident. I called him to arrange a meetup and clear all the doubt and decide as it is really a good deal. He did not pickup then I was thinking might be meeting client thus I whatsapp and thinking he will call back. He never call back thus I waited for days to see if he call me. In the end he call me weeks later. This strikes me, I told my fiance imagine we engaged this id and halfway went MIA, our renovation how? We decided to look for alternatives even it is a good deal.

We engaged this id from another firm, the whole renovation journey was good. He listened to us and suggest us idea. And we use our own electrician and its works well, no complain from our id and electrician. And he help us liase with the HDB cement screeding contractor and manage to negotiate it to $400. He initiated to call the contractor when we told him that they quoted us $600. We were like omg he is so nice and dedicated and initiated all this little thing that makes us feel that feel lucky we made the right choice! 

Hi Jasminelin,, can I have the contact of your ID and name of company? 

On 3/5/2017 at 0:06 PM, neomatrix said:

been pretty busy during the whole of CNY period, especially so when my home is still under-going renovation!

So far so good! house is progressing according to planned, with constant updates to my ID every few days. Most importantly, due to my hectic schedule, I would sms him at wee hours of the night and he would almost reply immediately, if not early next morning. This really gives me a peace of mind while the whole renovation progress is going on.  

P/S: the material selection process is really tiring though. sooooooo many colors and patterns to choose from. see until my eyes blur :bangwall:

Hi, can share ur ID with me? Tks!