Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nets

Home Security Solution - Adt?

Hello,

Am thinking of getting a good Home Security Solution with monitoring as wife and I are outstation quite frequently, otherwise we will only be at home in the late evening if we are in Singapore...

Was wondering any of you has experience with ADT and its current package... any tips/ perks I should be looking out for and any good sales rep to recommend?

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello,

Am thinking of getting a good Home Security Solution with monitoring as wife and I are outstation quite frequently, otherwise we will only be at home in the late evening if we are in Singapore...

Was wondering any of you has experience with ADT and its current package... any tips/ perks I should be looking out for and any good sales rep to recommend?

Cheers!

i'm using ADT. i paid about 50+/mth.

Guest gavinol

Home security is top priority of all concerned. Today there are plenty of home security products to ensure your family's security completely. Home security is the most significant one for every homeowner either in an individual house or an apartment. To get the absolute peace of mind whether you are at home or out of home you must ensure that your home is installed with the perfect home security monitoring system. Home security is the best way to protect your family and your belongings.

Fire Cement

But that $50/ month is in addition to installation & misc charges right?

50+/mth is what i pay in total for the alarm monitoring and sms alerts.

no installation charges but a contract of 3yrs.

no fee for the alarm system.

You never **** when an brake power occur; so alter your lodging with a unique ADT group that offers 24-hour infliction from burglary, flack, element monoxide and monitors separate evaluative conditions. ADT's Alarm Monitoring Centres are staffed with drilled and intimate professionals delivering prompt proof, all day every day.

The above-mentioned products can be found in i-shop.sg Or at Sim Lim Square #02-89.

Hi securitycamera,

I would like to know the country of origin for your security cams.

thanks.

I would think just a simple IP camera can solve your problem. Just set the motion detection function, and if anyone enter your house, the camera will detect it and send emails with images to you. If you are viewing from computer, it'll auto record the video and store in your hardisk.

see here:

http://mylittlecasa.blogspot.com/2012/03/foscam-fi8918w-indoor-pantilt-wireless.html

Looking for affordable and high quality security solution. 

Check out GAD Security. 

www.gadsecurity.com 

Customized CCTV Package (Monthly or One Time). 

Follow the fb page GAD Security Singapore.