Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whitefantasy

Anyone Got Noise Problems With Your Panasonic Aircon?

The CU is noisy and the whinning/humming sound will emits into the room.

Anyone experience the same problems too? Or is panasonic brand more noiser than other brands?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have the same model as yours and it does have a very very very soft hummming its negligible. Maybe yours got issue and need some one to look @ it ?

I have the same model as yours and it does have a very very very soft hummming its negligible. Maybe yours got issue and need some one to look @ it ?

It is very common problem for FCU was change or lower down temperature or raining day cooling outside for your indoor fancoil noise like kok kok sound no other brand also same thing,

Because fancoil cover is using pastic cover, inside are same aluminum coil.

Actually can solve the problem do you able open out the pastic cover inside have alum. PCB box is using metal when it is very cold will be get noise.

What can do just used masking tape to taping the front cover joint.

To be sealing up.

Became very solid when you touch the box is not gap or noise.

It is done.

Hope it can be help you as much.

this is what i done for my mitsubishi electric aircon.

to sovle out of noisy sound.

1st

P1020569.jpg

2nd. because to open as slowly.

P1020571.jpg

3rd. original looks

P1020577.jpg

4th. completed for tape, to sovle the gap without fully seal.

P1020578.jpg

Catch no ball at all...

Maybe it is too technical for you to do by your own.

If you have serving before then you should know how to open the front whole cover.

Noise from the PCB box cover protect by aluminum surface.

Aluminum is very thick when get cold so the aluminum because noisy like tin sound.

For original cilp joint without 100% fixed up.

And have use some masking tape to stick together.

It is what I mean.

Hope your sleep will be as well.

Without suddenly wake to hear the noise sound like tin.

:)

Edited by kimsim

this is what i done for my mitsubishi electric aircon.

to sovle out of noisy sound.

1st

P1020569.jpg

2nd. because to open as slowly.

P1020571.jpg

3rd. original looks

P1020577.jpg

4th. completed for tape, to sovle the gap without fully seal.

P1020578.jpg

Hi kimsim,

Thanks for your info.

Actually i am talking about the compressor (condensing unit) got the whinning/humming sound being emitted into the room when it is running. The pitch is very irritating.

But in fact the fancoil also got some noise too, maybe i can try your method. Btw what kind of tape u using?

My compressor (condensing unit) humming/whinning sound is quite irritating that's why it will emit from the outside to the room.

Yes did get Panasonic technicians to check but they only insert some soft rubber paddings at the mounting but the sound problem still exist, no change at all.

Hi kimsim,

Thanks for your info.

Actually i am talking about the compressor (condensing unit) got the whinning/humming sound being emitted into the room when it is running. The pitch is very irritating.

But in fact the fancoil also got some noise too, maybe i can try your method. Btw what kind of tape u using?

Actually the tape so far I can't find it out.

It is brough brand new Aircon to used for protect the fan cover from unbox packing.

I take out to reused.

But if you are using non-inverter compressor unit just install outside of your window sure it is can't help you as much.

Only inverter Aircon can help, inverter have improving from compressor to be using DC motor to reduce to vibration.

Edited by kimsim

Actually the tape so far I can't find it out.

It is brough brand new Aircon to used for protect the fan cover from unbox packing.

I take out to reused.

But if you are using non-inverter compressor unit just install outside of your window sure it is can't help you as much.

Only inverter Aircon can help, inverter have improving from compressor to be using DC motor to reduce to vibration.

It is ok, i will give it a try on the fancoil unit.

As for the compressor also don't know what to do with it? So troubled & stressed.

Previously the Carrier the compressor don't hv such noise and it is quiet also for the fancoil.

It is ok, i will give it a try on the fancoil unit.

As for the compressor also don't know what to do with it? So troubled & stressed.

Previously the Carrier the compressor don't hv such noise and it is quiet also for the fancoil.

Hi,

Can I ask you how old your Aircon from install until now?

If still new with warranty just call for service.

If already using for 3 year and above definitely is compressor mounting rubber are lose.

To be replace the new mounting rubber it is can reduce the vibration.

Edited by kimsim

Hi,

Can I ask you how old your Aircon from install until now?

If still new with warranty just call for service.

If already using for 3 year and above definitely is compressor mounting rubber are lose.

To be replace the new mounting rubber it is can reduce the vibration.

It is only about 3 months old.

Yes the Panasonic technician did insert soft rubber paddings at the mounting (he did not open the whole unit) so i not sure where he insert the foam. It does not solve the sound

problems at all. Still very loud.

The following url is the abnormal sound being generating twice in Nov 2010 & according to Panasonic technicians saying that the compressor if on & off sometimes will become slanted & unbalance causing the weird sound? It lasted for approx. 15 mins.

The following url is the abnormal sound being generating twice in Nov 2010 & according to Panasonic technicians saying that the compressor if on & off sometimes will become slanted & unbalance causing the weird sound? It lasted for approx. 15 mins.

Haha sound like Fan grille have some place is lose out have to use double side tape to fixed the noise.

It is same like my current 2hp system 1 outdoor units.

Because my compressor rubber a bit lose so the vibration will Very strong to impact the metal body with the fixed fan speed very hot and heat to blow out the fan and make the fan grills become very noisy.

Edited by kimsim