Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cleey

Painting Quotation

We are quoted $2200 for whole house (EM) paint by a contractor

Can use up to 12 colors, ICI or Nippon paint

Wondering if this is reasonable, can someone kindly advise?

TIA :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi cleey,

We were quoted this price many years ago with 5 colours. So this is very reasonable. I will be using back the same contractor as the painting were very well done and it still look new and clean after all these years. The trunckings were painted so well, we could hardly noticed it there. Will be getting the same contractor to get a quote to my new place.

If jobscope includes touching up (plastering) then is ok. Some paint quotes are purely painting n no touching up so will be cheaper.

it includes doors and one-color main gate painting, need to top up $100 (total $2300) if want to use two-colors for the main gate

not sure abt the touching up, will need to check with the contractor

we are expecting a lower quote but it seems like the price is reasonable, know how to proceed from here now :P

thanks all for your input :)

Mine quoted me $1500 for 4 room flat. Would like to know if that's expensive too?

my sis paid $1200 for her 4 room flat, 6 colors.

for your reference.

Just make sure the paints are the premium, usually ICI or Nippon, not changed halfway or dluted. Our painter is also personally doing the painting. If possible, get the painter that will do the job personally. Good luck.

I found my painter through another forumer, he is a myanmar.

And his quotation is cheap. And responsible. However, they can only work on sats and suns. So if you still require his quotation, pls PM me.

We were quoted the range between $1,400 - $1,600 for 5rm flat, Nippon paint. 5 - 6 colors. But this is the pricing along with our reno works... I happen to see a Nippon paint ad that they have painting services and if i recall correctly, the quote is less than 2K...

Edited by ristymisty

And his quotation is cheap. And responsible. However, they can only work on sats and suns. So if you still require his quotation, pls PM me.

Hi Lynd3ralla,

pls PM me the contact details of the painter... I am getting the keys on 28 Dec and need to decide on painter. My ID quoted me $1650 (1 basic colour + 3 other colors). Mine is 5 room. Thinking of painting the entire house ceiling white (incl. bathroom) this will make rooms look big and bright.

thnx

Hi,

Can PM me his contact no?

TIA!

i paid $1350 for 5em using nippon. 3choice of colors. workmanship is not bad and the boss came around a week later to check if any areas needs to be touched up. The downside is that it takes them 2days to finish everything plus another 0.5 days a week later for the touchups...

Edited by jackster