Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
endlssorrow

System 4 Aircon

Perhaps you may want to consider buying 2 separate systems - one for living/dining and one for all bedrooms. Consider a higher BTU for living/dining as compared to the bedrooms. If the usage is intensive, an inverter system would help you save on $$$. I've just shifted in to my new house and is using Mitsu Elec invertor units. Good quality and peformance but reckon if the noice is a tad quieter when switch to high-fan would be even better. Alternativly, you may also cosider Daikin which my folks have been using for the longest time. Great in performance and quality too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

I am planning to get a system 4 Mit Electric for my 5I unit. (3room + living room). I was recommended to purchase the following:

Supply and install 1 set of Wall Mounted Multi Split System 4 (Inverter)

Brand : Mitsubishi Electric

Model : MXY-4A28VA / 3 X MSY-GE10VA / MSY-GE26VA

Shared Capacity : 4,367 x 3 Btu/hr + 12,487 Btu/hr (if on all units but only intend to on Living Room during function )

Price with 7% GST : $4,001.80

I would like to know if MXY-4A28VA if good enuf or should i upgrade to MXY-4A38VA? Please advice . thanks

My advise to you is unless needed, you can go for MXY-4A28VA / 3 X MSY-GE10VA / MSY-GE24VA.

Since you mentioned you will only turn on the living room air-con when there is function, it is not recommended for you to upgrade to 4A38 as you do not need it. 4A28 allows you to turn on either all the 3 bedrooms at any one time or the living room plus another small room at any one time.

PS. $4001.80 is it inclusive of stainless steel bracket and upgrade of installation materials? If not, the price is slightly high.

got quoted similar but it's 3 x MSXY-GA10VA / MSXY-GA24VA = > anyone knows what's the diff. between MSY-GE and MSXY-GA models?

my quote was $4,300 via sms. finding out what it includes

MSXYGA is old and discontinued model and MSYGE is new and current model.

$4300 for a 4A28 / 3 x MSXY-GA10VA / MSXY-GA24VA is very expensive. The price for this model include everything should be below 4k.

got it. thanks v much :D

Intend to install 4 aircon in my new house... living room + 3 rooms.

any recommendations? i see many say go for Mitsubishi.

any specific models to advice or i should look out for?

I got my Panasonic system 3 installed by aircon Singapore and i think their price is quite ok.

Are you using it everyday?

If yes go for the inverter one because you can save more on electrical bills.

And also select the correct BTU for your house, remember that too big isnt good also.

You need to select the perfect size ;)

Want to buy MXY-4A28VA / 3 X MSY-GE10VA / MSY-GE24VA. Im still in a dilemma to get from GC or CoolServe($4000) or Aircon designs quoted me $3900. GC should be slightly lower price + think they throw in $$ voucher + 5 yrs extended warranty.. After many pp dun give good review on GC, my heart is sinking..How? any suggestions? Anyone can give good review on GC to boost my mind.. haha or any other recommedation?

Want to buy MXY-4A28VA / 3 X MSY-GE10VA / MSY-GE24VA. Im still in a dilemma to get from GC or CoolServe($4000) or Aircon designs quoted me $3900. GC should be slightly lower price + think they throw in $$ voucher + 5 yrs extended warranty.. After many pp dun give good review on GC, my heart is sinking..How? any suggestions? Anyone can give good review on GC to boost my mind.. haha or any other recommedation?

i asked the GC at amk outlet, they say 1 year warrantly only.. dont have extended..