Sign in to follow this  
photog

Paris Cove

final set

am very glad that my reno went on without major hiccups... Thanks Kevin~ :D

i like your mbr toilet + kitchen + hall

looks good :good:

Edited by reglxt

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Today marks the official handover from my ID after those retouching and what not. Scheduled my move-in on 30th March 2011. Huat ah!

kit2.jpg

kit1.jpg

You're moving in tomorrow?? Congrats! :)

I totally love your kitchen! Intending to do something similar in my kitchen as well as it's about the same size as yours.

Do you have an itemised quotation?? Just wondering how much it would cost to do something similar to this... :)

I also bought my laminates from Supreme Floors. How is the installation process... is there a lot to rectify etc or did they do everything nice nice??? Did you final cost for laminates go up or down? Supreme assured me that they will do an actual onsite measurement for the final cost.

I got the AC5 12mm... :)

Edited by strikingreality

Oh, before I forget, gotta thanks this forum for I've gained and learned much on reno, shopping for items and such. Special mention to fellow forummer payton, mae29, reglxt, nitrolil and many more who shared very useful tips and lobangs with me! :D

next up, time to plan for my house warming... ;p

haha congrats to you photoG :)

let us know when you are ready for house warming

congrats!! your house is looking good. i like your kitchen :)

have been rather busy lately. no time to take completion pics .. lol

congrats!! your house is looking good. i like your kitchen :)

have been rather busy lately. no time to take completion pics .. lol

lol, wanted to shoot it before the other things start to fill up the space. At least, this is what was envisioned for the reno, the add-ons later might change the look ma :)

i understand, took me a few days to clean up! plus there were more touch ups which i've yet to paint over!!!

You're moving in tomorrow?? Congrats! :)

I totally love your kitchen! Intending to do something similar in my kitchen as well as it's about the same size as yours.

Do you have an itemised quotation?? Just wondering how much it would cost to do something similar to this... :)

I also bought my laminates from Supreme Floors. How is the installation process... is there a lot to rectify etc or did they do everything nice nice??? Did you final cost for laminates go up or down? Supreme assured me that they will do an actual onsite measurement for the final cost.

I got the AC5 12mm... :)

price usually goes down for laminates after on-site measurement :)

sorry can't itemise as my kitchen is part of "package".

Some things to note for this concept. The island might not be a good idea if u have too many ppl in the house. Also, water tends to splash out so u will need to wipe dry everytime after u used the sink for washings :P

Other spaces

dining.jpg

saw this at IKEA two days ago . We liked it too . Still hunting for dining table thou .. Congrats on the completion :D

My partner would love the island in the kitchen .. Too bad our kitchen is too small :(

Which mover service did u engage ? How much ?

Hi and welcome to Pasir Ris!! Hope I not too late to welcome you..

Here is not as crowded as other district, and definitely more relaxing and laidback.. also there's quite a few good foodstalls around Pasir Ris that you shld try at West Plaza, Loyang Pt, 4xx+ blk neighbourhood stalls etc...

Cheers!!

Edited by acevin

My partner would love the island in the kitchen .. Too bad our kitchen is too small :(

Which mover service did u engage ? How much ?

myself.... FOC. hahaha.

Hi and welcome to Pasir Ris!! Hope I not too late to welcome you..

Here is not as crowded as other district, and definitely more relaxing and laidback.. also there's quite a few good foodstalls around Pasir Ris that you shld try at West Plaza, Loyang Pt, 4xx+ blk neighbourhood stalls etc...

Cheers!!

lol, not at all. in fact, today marks the official FIRST day of moving in ;p

Wow envious of your bar stools - are they the shark kind i've seen around?

Congratulations on your smooth reno - really looks like a lovely home ready for you to move in :)

Wow envious of your bar stools - are they the shark kind i've seen around?

Congratulations on your smooth reno - really looks like a lovely home ready for you to move in :)

yupz, similar to the shark kind but there's rough edges for the foot step instead of the angled one on the shark series :)

Congratz on completion of renovation and moving in!

your kitchen looks sleek and nice.

envy the island sink... something i want but not attainable due to small kitchen...

Congratz on completion of renovation and moving in!

your kitchen looks sleek and nice.

envy the island sink... something i want but not attainable due to small kitchen...