Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yrdreamwedding08

* Want A Unique Reception To Wow Yr Guest?

What greets your guests when they wait for the banquet to start? peanuts? soft drinks? nothing?

How about unique way to whet the 'appetite' of your guests on what to expect once the banquet door open? Why not a Sweet Buffet for reception?

It's the newest trend in US and Europe right now and it keeps the guests occupied, kids happy and most importantly it's cheaper than having canepes. Email me for pictures, advice and prices on how I can help you set up a reception that all your guests will be talking about at yrdreamwedding08@gmail.com ;)

Edited by yrdreamwedding08

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
What greets your guests when they wait for the banquet to start? peanuts? soft drinks? nothing?

How about unique way to whet the 'appetite' of your guests on what to expect once the banquet door open? Why not a Sweet Buffet for reception?

It's the newest trend in US and Europe right now and it keeps the guests occupied, kids happy and most importantly it's cheaper than having canepes. Email me for pictures, advice and prices on how I can help you set up a reception that all your guests will be talking about at yrdreamwedding08@gmail.com ;)

do you have any pictures or brochure to post here?