Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Is this true? How come got this type of rule that does not put customer first?

An ERA agent who does rental & buy/sell of flats in Pasir Ris told me about this ruling.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
is it true? i heard some need u sign don't know what agreement leh? The commission is it 50% or 100%? u can post at rentinsingapore and pay $5 to receive PM.

The commission by ERA is half a month i.e. 50%. But a Propnex agent told me she charges 1 full month of commission i.e. 100%.

The commission by ERA is half a month i.e. 50%. But a Propnex agent told me she charges 1 full month of commission i.e. 100%.

Hehe how come my Propnex agent told me that it's 0.5 month commission for her in hdb rental?

Hehe how come my Propnex agent told me that it's 0.5 month commission for her in hdb rental?

Hey thanks for sharing with me.

I have no idea how come this particular Propnex agent told me that she charges 1 full month of commission.

I think I will check with Propnex HQ what is their prevailing practice & whether commission amount is mandated or up to their agents. ERA is definitely half a month only becox I've verified with quite a few of them already.

That's why I found it difficult to trust agents becox all of them tell us different things.

Edited by edenstrauss

Your family of 3 tenants sounds suspiciously like the non paying tenants I had. Is the husband by any chance a Malay man with NRIC S68XXX26H? If it is, then it would be the same guys I had.

Just got rid of a family of 4 non-paying tenants, a Malay man with NRIC S14XXX98A.

Hi Blue Skies.. I just PM you for your lawyer's contact. I also unfortunately need to evict my tenant. They scammed their way into signing a tenancy agreement with me using invalid S Pass and other excuses. 

On 12/3/2010 at 9:00 PM, blue_skies said:

Actually, I meant it as, in my personal opinion, it would be best to evict them asap.

Once you have served them the lawyer's letter, you have a right to ask them to leave if they haven't paid by the deadline. However it may not be wise to confront them yourself. Good if you can have some big guys with you (your uncle, brother, etc also can) while you ask the tenant to leave. Be prepared to call the police if they kick up a fuss.

Good luck!

Hi

my tenant  refuse to leave and pay the rent . Please advise if there is any use to find the lawyer?? Can we actually lock the house ??