Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
terry86

I'm Back

how do i get the manuals and recipes that comes with my hobs in English instead of German prints??

Hi, can i have the model no for your hob? I will give you the link to download.

or you can try http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/singapore-pro...appliances.html

Just key in your model no into the KEYWORD SEARCH at the right side of the page. After that click the Additional Document.

Cheers,

Bong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi terry,

I would like to know more about Bosch washer WAS-268444ME. For this 8KG washer, can I fit in a king size quilt for washing? What is the amount of water used in litres per normal wash.

oinkoink

Hi,

I think you meant WAS28444ME.

8kg washer with 1400rpm spins speed.

To wash a king size quilt with a normal 8kg washer is not very good for the washing machine. The drum will not have enough space for the quilt to tumble and move. It is better for you to wash the quilt at laundry shop, because they have huge industrial washer to wash bulky item. Well, of course there is a lot of ppl stil wash their quilt with a home use washer, but that will actually damage the machine even more faster. But if you want to wash quilt cover or bed sheet or curtains is still ok. Because quilt is actually more thicker.

The water consumption for this model is 56 litres in total. This machine is equipt with weight detection, so the water usage will also depend on the amount of laundry that you put in. 1kg of dry cloth is 7 litres of water. So if you only wash 5kg daily is equal to 35 litres of water usage. Power consumption is 1.03kW in total and also based on the amount of cloth that you put in. 1kg equal to 0.13kW.

Bosch 8kg washer is the most energy and water saving so far..

Made in Germany.

Cheers,

Bong

hi,

Bosch glass hob is very special. The glass is actually the same type of glass which they use for induction and radiant cooker. Which is very very very durable. The company that produce the glass is well known world wide and made in germany.

Follow this link to learn more..

http://www.schott.com/hometech/english/pro...escription.html

The Domino hob PRA326B90E single burner can gives about 6kw of flame power. Which is so far one of the most powerful flame in the market. Built with 2 nozels inside which allow you to control the inner flame only if happen that you want to do some slow cooking. Cast iron support, wok stand and burner cap for more durability and also come with safety valve. Ventilation at the end of the hob for air flow into the hob while cooking to make sure not too much heat is inside the hob. Suitable for heavy cooker users.

Domino hob PRB326B90E double burner also made with the same kind of material and built with safety valve for the 2 burners.

Mid size burner can delivery 2.8kw and the small burner is 1.9kw. Cast iron support and burner cap.

Really worth the price.. Hehe..

Bong. :)

Hi Henry,

thank you so much for the enlightening information about Bosch hob and Schott glass.

I am getting the Bosch HBN331E2J built in oven. My ID is designing in the way that the tall cabinet (with built in oven and microwave) is located next to the refrigerator. Is it OK? Is the heat generated from baking will damage the fridge in a long run? What is the advisable gap between the fridge and the tall cabinet. Please advise...Thank you.

how do i get the manuals and recipes that comes with my hobs in English instead of German prints??

You could visit www.bosch-home.com to download.

If you just bought you may want to call 67515000 to request for it.

Hi Henry,

thank you so much for the enlightening information about Bosch hob and Schott glass.

I am getting the Bosch HBN331E2J built in oven. My ID is designing in the way that the tall cabinet (with built in oven and microwave) is located next to the refrigerator. Is it OK? Is the heat generated from baking will damage the fridge in a

As a advise please keep at least 2-3cm from appliances to appliances.

Hi,

I think you meant WAS28444ME.

8kg washer with 1400rpm spins speed.

To wash a king size quilt with a normal 8kg washer is not very good for the washing machine. The drum will not have enough space for the quilt to tumble and move. It is better for you to wash the quilt at laundry shop, because they have huge industrial washer to wash bulky item. Well, of course there is a lot of ppl stil wash their quilt with a home use washer, but that will actually damage the machine even more faster. But if you want to wash quilt cover or bed sheet or curtains is still ok. Because quilt is actually more thicker.

The water consumption for this model is 56 litres in total. This machine is equipt with weight detection, so the water usage will also depend on the amount of laundry that you put in. 1kg of dry cloth is 7 litres of water. So if you only wash 5kg daily is equal to 35 litres of water usage. Power consumption is 1.03kW in total and also based on the amount of cloth that you put in. 1kg equal to 0.13kW.

Bosch 8kg washer is the most energy and water saving so far..

Made in Germany.

Cheers,

Bong

Hi Henry,

Noted with thanks. In that case, do you think a 7 kg washer would be good enough for my household of 3 adults and 2 kids?

BTW the bosch 8kg washer is made in Thailand right?

Regards,

Anthony

Hi

I would like to know about electrolux dryer ede77550w..

Hi ,

I'm sorry to disappoint you but this topic is here to share about bosch appliances knowledge.

Whahaha.

Thanks

Hi Henry,

Noted with thanks. In that case, do you think a 7 kg washer would be good enough for my household of 3 adults and 2 kids?

Regards,

Anthony

Hi anthony,

Hmmmm.... Did anyone told you that?

Bosch 8kg washer are all made in Germany.

If you are asking about will it be enough do you wash king or queen size set?

Hi anthony,

Hmmmm.... Did anyone told you that?

Bosch 8kg washer are all made in Germany.

If you are asking about will it be enough do you wash king or queen size set?

Hi terry,

pardon my ignorance, i din know that bosch 8kg washer is from Germany, no wonder the price is much higher than those from china or thailand...

Im asking abt king size set...thanks ~!

oinkoink

hi terry,

I think it would be best to clarify details with you. I went to a Harvey norman store in Milenia walk and i wanted to purchase a bosch washer from them. However, the salesperson ( i shall name him Mr D) gave me different answers when my wife posed them these question. i tried calling your customer service earlier on but the phone was engaged.

1) the man told me that the bosch thailand machines parts are from germany. Is that true??

2) the man told me that bosch washers save more electricity and water then the rest of the front loading machine(example, electrolux, LG, Samsung)

3) the man told us that the stainless steel board is better then the bosch German made machine palstic board inside the drum? when i finally spoke up, he was at a loss of what to say. Finally we left with so much to be desired.

4) can you provide me with a email address of your marketing/sales manager whereby i can redirect or confirm those answer above?

Thanks.

Hi Henry,

Regards,

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

sorry for the late reply. Anyway, normally for a family of 4 or 5, i will always ask my customer to get the 8kg model.

The reason is, normally a family with children will need to use the washer more often. Reason is they would need to wash more bed sheets and pillows. Children always change their cloths and their laundry basket normally fill up faster than adult.

For the 8kg model, the capacity of the drum is bigger, so that you can wash more with every load. You need a bigger load washer to fit in your family need. If you don over load the machine, it will always last longer than what you expected. The motor they use is a brushless motor so the noise level is lower.

Try this model WAS28444ME. 8kg, 1400 RPM. We have promo now... Free Bosch Vacuum Cleaner.

8Kg washer from Bosch are all made in Germany. Rest assure..

2 years warranty

Cheers,

Bong

hi terry,

I think it would be best to clarify details with you. I went to a Harvey norman store in Milenia walk and i wanted to purchase a bosch washer from them. However, the salesperson ( i shall name him Mr D) gave me different answers when my wife posed them these question. i tried calling your customer service earlier on but the phone was engaged.

1) the man told me that the bosch thailand machines parts are from germany. Is that true??

2) the man told me that bosch washers save more electricity and water then the rest of the front loading machine(example, electrolux, LG, Samsung)

3) the man told us that the stainless steel board is better then the bosch German made machine palstic board inside the drum? when i finally spoke up, he was at a loss of what to say. Finally we left with so much to be desired.

4) can you provide me with a email address of your marketing/sales manager whereby i can redirect or confirm those answer above?

Thanks.

Hi talkalot, I went to Harney Normam Millenia Walk to get my washer also. And I met the sales also started with D, not sure if we are talking about the same Mr D. End up, I bought Bosch WAE24360SG. After reading your comment, I smell something fishy

Edited by yumiko

Hi talkalot, I went to Harney Normam Millenia Walk to get my washer also. And I met the sales also started with D, not sure if we are talking about the same Mr D. End up, I bought Bosch WAE24360SG. After reading your comment, I smell something fishy

Yumiko,

It could be the same salesperson but lets not jump into any conclusion. All i can say after getting a response from the bosch team personel from thier mainshow room at Bishan , i am pretty disappointed with this sales personel.

I had initially wanted to lay an official complaint with regards to this matter to Harvey Norman but after second thoughts, i did not lose anything from this truly unwanted episode and i would just let this matter rest.(Definitely nothing else from this unscrupulous guy. Anyway, i should have spoken to the other sales guy whom i bought my ovens from but i guess its just my luck.

I can just confirm one exact detail, the bosch machines are made in Thailand and their parts are from Thailand as well.Anyway, no big deal about that whether or not it is from Thailand or Germany.... I just dont like the feeling of getting 'played' around by such a low pedigree sales person.

I was shown the instruction manual of the two 7kg washing machines.The showroom staff was pretty professional and they recommended me to purchase the washer from another shop instead. I intend to do it soon. I intend to go back to my original sales personel for further info on washing machine.

Lets end it here and not hog the traffic of the wonderful Bosch personel who are trying to explain product details. Keep on the good work guys!!!

Hi terry,

pardon my ignorance, i din know that bosch 8kg washer is from Germany, no wonder the price is much higher than those from china or thailand...

Im asking abt king size set...thanks ~!

oinkoink

Hi,

Sooo sorry for the laet reply been very busy.

Yes it can do king size set cause i'm using the same machine.

Thanks.

Next time if urgent you could PM me so they will email me then i could reply early.

Thanks