Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shalom73

Aircon Servicing... Coolserve? After Service Warranty 90 Days?

Hi,

I am looking around for aircon servicing contractor, my friend introduce me to Coolserver. Has anyone use their service and any recommendation for aircon servicing contractor?

Cheers

Bernard

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

I am looking around for aircon servicing contractor, my friend introduce me to Coolserver. Has anyone use their service and any recommendation for aircon servicing contractor?

Cheers

Bernard

Not bad I used them before, lately i used another company, where I found the the pamphlets from my mailbox.

Guess what during the servicing, they screwup my compressor. And now I have to change the whole UNIT.

And when I spoke to their operational Manager and company directory, I thought they would charge me cheaper for new aircon, but their prices is more expensive then other company. Actually thought of reporting to case, but doesn't want to waste my time on them. But for sure Im going to blacklist them in my mind.

Not bad I used them before, lately i used another company, where I found the the pamphlets from my mailbox.

Guess what during the servicing, they screwup my compressor. And now I have to change the whole UNIT.

And when I spoke to their operational Manager and company directory, I thought they would charge me cheaper for new aircon, but their prices is more expensive then other company. Actually thought of reporting to case, but doesn't want to waste my time on them. But for sure Im going to blacklist them in my mind.

what's this company name? for reference sake ... so we can be careful in future =)

I have used coolserve at least 4 times for the past 5 years and all I can say is they are professional, reliable and friendly with competitive charges. I believe many people engage their service as their schedule is quite tight. Normally have to wait 2-4 days for available slot.

Thanks for recommending coolserve. I'll call them up to hv a chat first becox my aircon is 15 yrs old & require servicing.

The last round somebody recommended me a chap who speaks only chinese & cantonese; he told me over the phone that if my compressor emits any forms of noise, then my compressor is already spoilt. He said the damage is already too severe to be repaired; and that was his verdict without even viewing my compressor or aircon... :huh:

And he told me over the phone that it's best to get the entire aircon suite changed to a new set!!! I knew that this guy couldn't be trusted so the conversation ended there & then. My gutfeel tells me that he would damage my compressor for sure.

Edited by edenstrauss

Guest cythialum

Been using aircon services Singapore for many years already so far no problem.

Never heard of coolserve before. How much do they charged for 4 units?

I used coolserve before. They use my bathroom to wash the filter and the stain was very difficult to remove. I request them next time to use the basement carpark car washing bay to wash the filter. But they refuse and said only two options: 1. wash at my bathroom, 2. they took back to wash at their office which take a few days and they charge double.

With this poor service, I have replace them with another company who willing to wash at the car washing bay.

I have used coolserve at least 4 times for the past 5 years and all I can say is they are professional, reliable and friendly with competitive charges. I believe many people engage their service as their schedule is quite tight. Normally have to wait 2-4 days for available slot.

Are their field technicians able to communicate in English?

Not very happy with airconservicesg service. I make an appointment with them at 4.30pm. The person over the phone told me they would reach between 4.30pm to 5pm. i waited until 5.30pm also no one turn up. I had to call their office to check.

After they check with the aircon technician then they told me that they can only make it around 6plus to 7plus. wasted a few hours of my time. I hope they dun take their time until 8 plus then come. I would blacklist them if they delay again.

Havent used coolserve, but please do not use Tech-V aircon engineering ; expensive and when aircon not working abt a month after servicing, ask for $50 just to come take a look. claimed there isnt any warranty for 'adhoc' jobs. sigh.

Do not, for any reason, use tech-v aircon. They are expensive to start with, will tell you that your aircon needs all kinds of part changes that will set you back several hundred dollars, and if you are unable to arrange someone to be at home for the last session of your contract, there will be no refunds or extensions. The scheduler said she will check availability for dates and called me back a whole week later by which time i really could not change my plans or make alternate arrangements for someone to be home, so my contract expired and i had to forfeit my last session. They also wrecked my unit while changing parts. I am looking elsewhere for my aircon servicing needs.

Hi Homebuddy,

I face the exact same problem with this company. I signed a year contract with them, everytime they come, they mentioned certain things need to fix, and creating the fear that you must fix it. After they come and service, my aircon got more parts, and seems like part is damage faster. And the cost is expensive. My experience is same as yours very bad. Im blacklisting them.

Do not, for any reason, use tech-v aircon. They are expensive to start with, will tell you that your aircon needs all kinds of part changes that will set you back several hundred dollars, and if you are unable to arrange someone to be at home for the last session of your contract, there will be no refunds or extensions. The scheduler said she will check availability for dates and called me back a whole week later by which time i really could not change my plans or make alternate arrangements for someone to be home, so my contract expired and i had to forfeit my last session. They also wrecked my unit while changing parts. I am looking elsewhere for my aircon servicing needs.

I've blacklisted Genius Air-Conditioning at Ubi Road :angry2:. The boss came down 5 times to fix my leaking issue and each time ended up with more problem and made me paid almost $700 with issue still unresolved. Ended up I tried naturalcool and it's resolved within 1st attempt.

Edited by gemini