Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brishen

Favorite Hobby?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I prefer camping, and my husband prefers fishing. Usually we successfully combine it. But I don't mind when my husband goes to the lake with friends, but in winter it always ends with a cold. I don't know how people fish in the winter without harm to health. He has a warm jacket, thermal underwear, but he still freezes. I read on hikezone an article about shoes for winter fishing, I think to give him good shoes for his birthday. Perhaps you can advise something?

On 12/9/2010 at 8:59 AM, Brishen said:

what is your favorite hobby.....!

My favorite hobby is playing baseball.It is also my favorite sports because I understand it and it is easy to play.

I really like betting but not all the time. One time in a week or even a month I can do 5-10 bets and win some money. For exemple last time I multoply my bank x3. Don't suggest this tipe of hobby, some people can leave there last money, so I'm carefull with this.

I love cooking and even take online cooking classes during quarantine. A huge advantage of the online lesson is your personal chef, under whose supervision you prepare dishes. He will advise you on any questions you may have, warn you against mistakes, and help you prepare meals that the whole family will appreciate.You use your kitchen appliances, dishes and accessories, consult with the chef about her work, and also replace products to suit your taste. The prepared dishes will be immediately appreciated by your loved ones, as you do not have to repeat the dishes at home, unlike the courses that you would attend in our Culinary School. And my son attends music classes and he really likes it. I am sure that online lessons are a very good opportunity.

I really like doing cars. I recently bought myself brabus exhausts. For a good price. Some might say it's too much for such a product. But I love my car too much. If I'm not mistaken. I bought a V Class BRABUS Sport Exhaust Facelift W447 Genuine BRABUS. My opinion is this. You have to invest in the car. And it will make you happy!

Edited by jabajava