Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
isiah

Renovation Works For My Home

hi khan,

yea my album is spartan83,duh! it's MY album. I uploaded the pics by request, no doubt isiah has the same pics too, as I also asked isiah for the pics to view as portfolio,duh! hope u get ur facts right before leaving ignorant comments.thanks.

waa.. very confusing between the identity of spartan and isiah... nevertheless, the ur quote is really too cheap to believe. if this is a real deal, i will definitely go for it. what's the catch here? :dunno:

but my reno already WIP... too late...

probably u wanna share with us yours' id company? have anyone used him before in renotalk?

Edited by steelze

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
waa.. very confusing between the identity of spartan and isiah... nevertheless, the ur quote is really too cheap to believe. if this is a real deal, i will definitely go for it. what's the catch here? :dunno:

but my reno already WIP... too late...

probably u wanna share with us yours' id company? have anyone used him before in renotalk?

Woa, sorry peeps, for the confusion.. as i didnt know how to upload pics here, i requested spartan to paste the image codes and PM me so that i can upload it. Me not very computer savvy. anyway this renotalk is **** lousy, canot attach pics directly one sia.

and as for Khan comment, totally not necessary. :bleah:

anyway what is WIP? Im not engaging interior design services, too ex.. My contact is using freelance designer, heard that their designers have few projects featured in Home & Decor one, their designers quote clients direct one... I no budget for designer la. lol! u can try asking though.

Hi,

I am intending to sell away this small fridge for 400bucks. its very new though its considered a 2nd hand item already. Pics are as follows:

Dimension of the Fridge is 1385mm(H) x 550mm x 550mm

photo1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

PM me if interested! thanks! :D

i already confirmed my reno works with them, surely have touchups one, minor or major nia. hah!

but, on my project schedule, they will handover to me one week early, and consider last week as the 'touch up' week. and, if after i move in, i still need to do some touch ups like wall gena dirty, they will come back still.

:good:

Is their after service good do they come back for touch ups? cos some contractor just MIA lidat!!!!

i already confirmed my reno works with them, surely have touchups one, minor or major nia. hah!

but, on my project schedule, they will handover to me one week early, and consider last week as the 'touch up' week. and, if after i move in, i still need to do some touch ups like wall gena dirty, they will come back still.

:good:

Seems like a hot contractor...can pm me the contact too??? when are u starting reno??? Question, is it norm for area behind Kitchen Cabinets to not lay tiles???

Seems like a hot contractor...can pm me the contact too??? when are u starting reno??? Question, is it norm for area behind Kitchen Cabinets to not lay tiles???

Mine did not lay tiles behind kitchen cabinets. Better not to lay as you will not see it and laying of tiles there will incur extra cost.