Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
isiah

Renovation Works For My Home

Seems like a hot contractor...can pm me the contact too??? when are u starting reno??? Question, is it norm for area behind Kitchen Cabinets to not lay tiles???

Hi Lazybum9,

I have PM-ed you the contact, will only start reno after CNY. Anyway, only the exposed kitchen cabinet area will have wall tiles, was told that its to save cost $$$. lol. :) i have read through the topics and it seems to be quite common.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi isiah, wat is the glass backing you using for your kitchen cabinet? It's close to white. Did you use spray or sticker for the glass? Can also share how much you pay for the glass backing?

Hi Lazybum9,

I have PM-ed you the contact, will only start reno after CNY. Anyway, only the exposed kitchen cabinet area will have wall tiles, was told that its to save cost $$$. lol. :) i have read through the topics and it seems to be quite common.

Thanks, received your PM...does ur contractor provide u 3d drawings in this quote or got to pay extra???

Hi isiah, wat is the glass backing you using for your kitchen cabinet? It's close to white. Did you use spray or sticker for the glass? Can also share how much you pay for the glass backing?

Hi idealistic,

the photos are my fren's done up place, he recommended me the contractor, the glass is a white spray painted, i was quoted by psf, so it depends on how much area u want to use on. mine cost me $600. is that cheap or ex??

Thanks, received your PM...does ur contractor provide u 3d drawings in this quote or got to pay extra???

Hi lazybum9,

i didnt engage interior designer for my reno, so in my quote its not included. but for the pictures u saw,my fren engaged a designer for his home, and 3D drawings were quoted.

Edited by isiah

Hi isiah,

May i know what is your final total cost for the renovation?

$19,620?

Thank you

Regards,

Hi lazybum9,

i didnt engage interior designer for my reno, so in my quote its not included. but for the pictures u saw,my fren engaged a designer for his home, and 3D drawings were quoted.

Hi isiah,

May i know what is your final total cost for the renovation?

$19,620?

Thank you

Regards,

Hi blackwhite.sg,

its alright, as i have signed with the firm i'm entrusting my home reno to. Thanks anyway.

Hi isiah,

Thanks for your reply. cos we are able to reno $2k lesser.

=)

All the best.

Regards

Hi blackwhite.sg,

its alright, as i have signed with the firm i'm entrusting my home reno to. Thanks anyway.

• Like 2

kitchen_.jpg

this is what they proposed to me for my kitchen. quite nice i like it! :)

nice kitchen, clean and simple. can pm me the contact? did u pay extra to have 3Ds done up?