Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ultraj26

Home For 2 +2 - Holland Drive to SA

22/12 - some glass and mirror works

reach our home, saw Jason sweeping floor and 3 worker installing glass wall.

Jason said he cannot stand so sandy and swept all the way to the lift area then he say use to it liao, at home also he does housework, because he feels his wife will not do a proper job. super funny.

Alumix came to install the missing hanging bar liao. Finally the end of my pole sys saga. This time round the sales staff came personally to fix that bar. Took some pictures and says he will go back and report about the 2 rude installers, he explains actually alot of pple complain about them liao.

5283428450_75a74f4c4e.jpg

5283427382_851a9eac13.jpg

5283427670_a559f54d9b.jpg

5283429238_6b5dfecaf4.jpg

Edited by ultraj26

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

open concept pole system wardrobe glass wall

5282826129_322e3fbf4a.jpg

5283427084_dfee1574c0.jpg

also installed bathrooms accessories (by Jason himself) mirror for common toilet

and supposedly also mirror for master toilet but after carrying in, about 2 minutes later they carried out and reported got some scratches maybe scratched along the way. they need to get it replaced.

if only every installer is so responsible, the world will be a better place.

tomorrow kitchen top :yeah: :yeah:

sorry for late reply..when do u target to shift in? Im at 18C 5room . :)

u at 18C??...mi too...4rm...how is ur reno going on??...dun think i will be able to shift b4 new yr...

ultraj26,

is the tracklights giving out lotsa heat???

as in whether will feel the heat walk pass?

the spotlights are very hot even switching on for awhile, but heat along passageway, i don't feel it :sport-smiley-018:

as in whether will feel the heat walk pass?

the spotlights are very hot even switching on for awhile, but heat along passageway, i don't feel it :sport-smiley-018:

Thanks...I'm thinking of installing the tracklights too, can shine on pictures and provide light...2in1...

16/12 - install Pole sys wardrobe from Alumix

haiz... i've got specific positions for the poles so that alignment everything swee swee but apparently the Alumix pple just cannot understand what i want. their boss was there in the morning to explain to them the position they can still get it wrong.

1st time too far from window, 2nd time too near to window... haiz... it was so near that i have no space to install roller blinds!

my rm 2 wardrobe

with all the shelves and drawers all at wrong positions! really need to guide them through whole process the next time round they come fix the sys.

5266690542_081e94b380.jpg

if only they space further away from window so...

1) i won't risk pulling out drawer and hitting my table

5266692296_0f793bc9e4.jpg

2) i can comfortably fit in roller blinds

5266084029_d4666dc238.jpg

22/12 - some glass and mirror works

Alumix came to install the missing hanging bar liao. Finally the end of my pole sys saga. This time round the sales staff came personally to fix that bar. Took some pictures and says he will go back and report about the 2 rude installers, he explains actually alot of pple complain about them liao.

I'm sorry to hear the trumatic experience with Alumix, good to hear that everything was resolved now.

Able to fit in the blinds and drawers opening nicely?

Strangely, Alumix is hiring these workers despite the knowledge of these relentless complaints, and they don't intend to do anything about them?

sorry for late reply..when do u target to shift in? Im at 18C 5room . :)

u at 18C??...mi too...4rm...how is ur reno going on??...dun think i will be able to shift b4 new yr...

hi pang_79...im at 18C...at what stage is your reno now? i think those doing reno now would like to shift in b4 CNY...

cheers,

oinkoink

hi pang_79...im at 18C...at what stage is your reno now? i think those doing reno now would like to shift in b4 CNY...

cheers,

oinkoink

still far away from the rest...so far false ceiling is up n air con up only...how's urs??

just saw the new playground n fitness park open today....

still far away from the rest...so far false ceiling is up n air con up only...how's urs??

just saw the new playground n fitness park open today....

actually it was open last evening ..many children playing there...u hv kids? :)

mine doing up the carpentry this week..my ID quite fast...hope everything goes smoothly...

cheers~!

I'm sorry to hear the trumatic experience with Alumix, good to hear that everything was resolved now.

Able to fit in the blinds and drawers opening nicely?

Strangely, Alumix is hiring these workers despite the knowledge of these relentless complaints, and they don't intend to do anything about them?

yah, hire 2 monkeys.. but its all good now. positions of drawers, shelves all correct and enought space for roller :)

actually it was open last evening ..many children playing there...u hv kids? :)

mine doing up the carpentry this week..my ID quite fast...hope everything goes smoothly...

cheers~!

wah, chop chop ah. you just collected keys in december rite?

doing carpentry already! btw i pm you the contact for curtain liao. hope useful to you :)

5249140660_784e1dafb9.jpg

heya .. check with u.. is ur wall painted black? matt black? OR?

i have some areas in my house painted matt black.. but the colour runs when i was cleaning it with clean water... ID told me matt black is like that one..

but im not sure if he's smoking me or the truth.. shdnt the colour stay? how do i maintain it if it runs with just water? and gentle rubbing?

anyone else aware??

sigh..