Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ultraj26

Home For 2 +2 - Holland Drive to SA

21/12 - alumix came to reinstall pole sys / met 2 curtain co.

Jason told me the installers were not very happy, told me to not appear until its fixed. He will make sure they do swee swee.

Made appointment with Fabulous Curtain, so got to be there at 1.30pm. Lucky the 2 **** rude installers were leaving, at the lift when we arrived. Anyway the pole sys is fixed, and configuration all correct this time round, EXCEPT : they removed 1 of my hanging pole, never fixed back and brought back with them. W T f.... maybe they love my house too much, like to come back many times. Jason also stunt, he missed that. It was a pole under a drawer to hang pants, so i won't blame him for that, as usual he told me, "don't worry, i settle" lol

Fabulous Curtain were early, they were waiting for us actually. Sales person - Jeff. very friendly brought a colleague. gave very constructive suggestions and also understands our requirements. Bring out correct materials and colours for us to choose. Had experiences where sales person keep pushing you materials which you won't even consider.

2nd appt : June and Hubby

intro from friend. very happy go lucky couple, had the materials we wanted, able to work around our budget accordingly, best quote!

confirmed them on the spot. Highly recommended. Those already had an idea of material/colour for curtain/roller and also had quotations from some companies, i will be more than willing to share June contact so you can make appointment and do a final comparison. drop me a pm

Hi Bro, can email me your reno quotation and contact for June and Hubby.

My email is williamtan1977@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Bro, can email me your reno quotation and contact for June and Hubby.

My email is williamtan1977@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you.

pmed you :)

hey thanks!

already placed order for 2 ;)

wa... so fast. :D

just in case you goin coronation ah, you saw my post on hardware forum, its 1 unit number shared by 2 shops back to back. its a computer shop at the back of the tailor.

pmed you :)

wa... so fast. :D

just in case you goin coronation ah, you saw my post on hardware forum, its 1 unit number shared by 2 shops back to back. its a computer shop at the back of the tailor.

hi ultraj26,

thanks for the info. I have been searching for this clock~! I even posted a thread but so far no one responded :P

Thanks~! LED Clock

oinkoink

hi ultraj26.. your reno looks really nice indeed! classy and modern.

do you mind emailing me the quotation and jason's contact too (sarius7@hotmail.com)?

thanks in advance! =)

hi ultraj26,

thanks for the info. I have been searching for this clock~! I even posted a thread but so far no one responded :P

Thanks~! LED Clock

oinkoink

:) saw your order. collected already? nice?

so starhub thing how? did they say when then they will activate signal? zzz

hi ultraj26.. your reno looks really nice indeed! classy and modern.

do you mind emailing me the quotation and jason's contact too (sarius7@hotmail.com)?

thanks in advance! =)

hi, pmed you:)

Edited by ultraj26

Everything done! Just some touch up of grout lines and painting to be done next week.

my black glass backing finally up for kitchen cabinet. LOVE IT!

5332716622_9457c2eabc.jpg

5332715910_83a940695d.jpg

my replica arco got from group buy under home decor thread, spent an hour+ getting it up

5332714546_586915ef02.jpg

got to thank Jason once again for his help with finding someone to cut the metal piece for me as original height too high to fit into my living room.

1st time i set it up the lamp short circuited and i needed to find out whats wrong, and Jason once again solve the problem for me, getting his electrician to get the socket fixed.

my simple console with my new toy, a wooden block with LED clock. the led will go off and left a there a piece of white wooden block till you touch it. love it too!

5332715308_12ed8d2fee.jpg

May I ask who did your timber flooring. I really like it. I presume its real timber strips not laminate. Could you pm the cost for it as well pls thanks

all taken with handphone last night, take more clear pictures with cam to share soon.

now awaiting, furnitures and curtain to come on 19 and 20 Jan.

:) :) :) :)

:) saw your order. collected already? nice?

so starhub thing how? did they say when then they will activate signal? zzz

hey ultraj26...the clock out of stock so probably will come next week or month end...btw do u also have a wall clock? i still undecided whether to get one and one LED clock for my TV console.

HDB told me that they will mass activate the signal in the month of Feb. If I can't wait I can ask Starhub to come and pay them just to activate my unit. New subscriber will cost 50plus. for existing subscriber it will cost abt $32.

wat;s yr decision?

oinkoink

hey ultraj26...the clock out of stock so probably will come next week or month end...btw do u also have a wall clock? i still undecided whether to get one and one LED clock for my TV console.

HDB told me that they will mass activate the signal in the month of Feb. If I can't wait I can ask Starhub to come and pay them just to activate my unit. New subscriber will cost 50plus. for existing subscriber it will cost abt $32.

wat;s yr decision?

oinkoink

oh, i got this starhub brouchure at the door with a name and contact stamp on it introducing free activation and installation.

you got? i not shifting in yet, so not so in a hurry to subscribe.

tmrw i go home then i copy dwn the contact pm you.

Edited by ultraj26

hi! did u install lights inside the covered area above the mirror? what kind of lights are those? thanks!

hi,

electric pt already provided by hdb.

the lights are called T5

all my lights from lightings.com.sg :)

everton >>

hi,

its actually laminate. but abit more expensive kind. but still cheaper than <berryfloor>

its joining strip by strip kind and about 1cm thick.

chose them from Hafari :D :D

everton >>

hi,

its actually laminate. but abit more expensive kind. but still cheaper than <berryfloor>

its joining strip by strip kind and about 1cm thick.

chose them from Hafari :D :D

Thank you. very nice

oh, i got this starhub brouchure at the door with a name and contact stamp on it introducing free activation and installation.

you got? i not shifting in yet, so not so in a hurry to subscribe.

tmrw i go home then i copy dwn the contact pm you.

hey ultraj26....u got it at yr door or letter box...pls give to me cos i aim Sat got cny roadshow then i go n subscribe liao..mai tu liao~!!

cheers,

:D oinkoink

hey ultraj26....u got it at yr door or letter box...pls give to me cos i aim Sat got cny roadshow then i go n subscribe liao..mai tu liao~!!

cheers,

:D oinkoink

where's the roadshow??

by Feb, does starhub mean 1st Feb or after CNY??