Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kewlboi

Where To Trade/sell Used/old Sofa?

Hi anyone know any shop to trade in my old sofa.Planning to get a new sets of sofa.is it worth selling/trading in used sofa, if not worth I might just give it to friends/charity. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi anyone know any shop to trade in my old sofa.Planning to get a new sets of sofa.is it worth selling/trading in used sofa, if not worth I might just give it to friends/charity. :)

Hi Kewlboi,

try www.craigslist.com.sg. I sold my old sofa thru this website.

I spotted this warehouse at Kapo factory that has a huge stockup for used sofas & mattresses. I do not have the contact number but I was told by the security guards that they buy over old & used furnitures for exporting out to other countries.

I spotted this warehouse at Kapo factory that has a huge stockup for used sofas & mattresses. I do not have the contact number but I was told by the security guards that they buy over old & used furnitures for exporting out to other countries.

Hi there,

Aga aga the location? Its the Kapo Factory Buiding itself or?

i sold some furniture via www.Gumtree.sg. take some pics and then post. response was good as the condition was good. lwas selling previously cos they were eft behind by the seller.