Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chia90

What Can Hse Owner Do?

Hi,

Anyone knows what can the house owner do if some clowns parked their cars outside pple's hse, blocking the entrance to the house?? Can call police to tow away the car?? 8|

thks and rgds,

Edited by chia90

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Anyone knows what can the house owner do if some clowns parked their cars outside pple's hse, blocking the entrance to the house?? Can call police to tow away the car?? 8|

thks and rgds,

You can call the police if they park just right outside your gate , blocking you from coming out. Else nothing much you can do if there is no obstruction.

My place in Gardens is near a kopitiam and they are often many cars parking along the way thus making it very narrow and difficult to drive through. Call the cop many time and LLST.

Where is your area?

Edited by smlee

Hi,

thks and rgds,

When your house is vacant, motorists may assume that it is alright to park outside your house. It would be helpful to put a signage on your main gate to inform motorists NOT to park their vehicles outside your house. Sometimes, it is useful to put the rubbish disposal bin at your main gate area to discourage unauthorized parking.

Hope this helps. :)

Edited by leechaorui

Hi LeeChaoRui,

yup, most of the time. i do not have a problem with pple parking outside, but dun block the gate lor. Wanted to move some furnitures out, but the car blocked half the gate.... sigh... if really need to park and block the gate, at least leave a number for pple to call mah.

anyway, managed to squeeze the furniture thru last sat... next time, i wont bother/care if i scratched their cars when i move furniture thru the gate...

thks n rgds,

When your house is vacant, motorists may assume that it is alright to park outside your house. It would be helpful to put a signage on your main gate to inform motorists NOT to park their vehicles outside your house. Sometimes, it is useful to put the rubbish disposal bin at your main gate area to discourage unauthorized parking.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks. Kovan. To be sold soon...that's why moving some furnitures away...

thks n rgds,

You can call the police if they park just right outside your gate , blocking you from coming out. Else nothing much you can do if there is no obstruction.

My place in Gardens is near a kopitiam and they are often many cars parking along the way thus making it very narrow and difficult to drive through. Call the cop many time and LLST.

Where is your area?

Hi LeeChaoRui,

yup, most of the time. i do not have a problem with pple parking outside, but dun block the gate lor. Wanted to move some furnitures out, but the car blocked half the gate.... sigh... if really need to park and block the gate, at least leave a number for pple to call mah.

If me, I will just open the gate.

If the gate kiss on the car.

Then TOO BAD

Thanks. Kovan. To be sold soon...that's why moving some furnitures away...

thks n rgds,

Wow... I thought that you would be rebuilding your house sometime later. You probably make a good pile selling the house now.

Cheers! :)

Erm...there were some tricks i used last time when i just got my licence and idiots blocking my driveway so i can't go out coz parents didn't want to help me shift the car.

1) Use superglue to glue up their petrol tank cover....this will cost them time delay when they go refill their tank.

2) Spray superglue all over the mirror, windscreen windows. This will look like rain then when they use wiper the wiper will get stuck and they have to replace it. $20-50 will do the trick for them to replace.

3) Pull out their licence plate (back of car) this will cost them a $20-70 to replace

4) Remove their tire caps, they won't notice until...tire flat over the next few days

5) Block their cars so they cannot leave the lot. This requires cooperation with your neighbors if they also park close to the irritating car

6) Call police but this will mean police will frequent your area and if you anyhow park police will also summon you.

If you have no choice but need to block others' doors, cars etc, be civic and leave your namecard on their windscreen and your windscreen.

Aiyo, you bad hearted. I saw ppls put plastic chair lah, pole lah, big tin lah, pattern laio laio...

Edited by bepgof

just curious, can ask tow company to tow away the car if blocking house access?

Tow to where? Breakdown vehicle during traffic accident, TP authorized vehicle to be towed to scrap yard only.

Towing without authorisation is amounting to stealing hor.

Edited by bepgof

got people park until block people's gate meh??

My place never see before leh. Got some neighbours dun like people to park outside their frontage so put rubbish bin to chop space.