Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chia90

What Can Hse Owner Do?

next you'll see legal letters sent to u, police patrol your place frequently, police summon every car, residents or not

haha, u think super glue will not get you into trouble? :P

no risk no revenge wor...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Erm...there were some tricks i used last time when i just got my licence and idiots blocking my driveway so i can't go out coz parents didn't want to help me shift the car.

1) Use superglue to glue up their petrol tank cover....this will cost them time delay when they go refill their tank.

2) Spray superglue all over the mirror, windscreen windows. This will look like rain then when they use wiper the wiper will get stuck and they have to replace it. $20-50 will do the trick for them to replace.

3) Pull out their licence plate (back of car) this will cost them a $20-70 to replace

4) Remove their tire caps, they won't notice until...tire flat over the next few days

5) Block their cars so they cannot leave the lot. This requires cooperation with your neighbors if they also park close to the irritating car

6) Call police but this will mean police will frequent your area and if you anyhow park police will also summon you.

If you have no choice but need to block others' doors, cars etc, be civic and leave your namecard on their windscreen and your windscreen.

that's FIERCE!

Sometimes, stupid people will park right parallel beside your driveway one on the left one on the right, then another car park parallel on the opposite side of a 2lane car road. Which means that it'll almost be impossible to turn into your home unless you are driving a Mini.

Just put your rubbish bin there lor so that they cannot park. a lot of people do this. Better than vandalising people's car.

My place is beside a corner terrace and there is a road at the side of the corner terrace. That road is basically to help people uturn out of the estate (no developments) which can park like 7 cars. On CROWDED days, it can park double row (14 cars) and still allow one car to go through.

But my road went on the newpapers recently as one neighbour sued another neighbour over parking issue. But those people staying on the other end of the road which is very crowded with no empty parking space.

Edited by wind30

ya... change of plans... no money to rebuild, and with increasing building cost and dun want another problematic tenants, so just sell 1st...

will spend some time evaluating whether condo or another land is more suitable.... dun think will buy soon... probably wait for the next down turn.

rgds,

Wow... I thought that you would be rebuilding your house sometime later. You probably make a good pile selling the house now.

Cheers! :)

Thanks to all the bros and sis of all sorts of suggestions/ideas...

i dun think i want to intentionally damage pple's car lah... but just expecting these pple to be more considerate lor... like i said, i am ok with pple parking there, but dun block the entrance, and if they really really have to block, at least leave a mobile for pple to call mah....

anyway, that car has another week before i need to more some more stuffs... washing machine, fridge, dining table/chairs... the heavy stuffs.. If i still see that car blocking my gate again, i cannot guarantee its pretty paintwork... 8|

Edited by chia90

keke...

for now, the car is gone.... hmm, maybe the owner is reading this forum :rolleyes: and saw all the bros and sis ideas...keke ;)

anyway, after i shifted out the stuffs in the next 1 /2 weeks, the car can park any how lah... block the whole gate also can lah.

My gate opens outwards so if some goondu park in front of my house and I open the gate, tough luck.

If the owner of the car is so stupid as to park in front of other people's gate then they should be prepared to have their paint work ruined as some gates open outwards and some slide sideways.

I also agree that there should be some from of courtesy and decency to leave one's contact number on the cars being blocked and the offenders car so that at least people can call the owner to come and move it instead of just PARKING there and walking off or thinking : " If people come back, they horn and I come and move when I hear the horn..."

Really vomit blood sometimes..... :bangwall:

Wah i thought my neighbors were fierce, camry can't out of lot so reverse slowly (quite slowly) while owner of lexus auntie watch from her garden to make sure camry doesn't hit her. Uncle still haven't get out of lot then see auntie in her garden so ask her why she standing there staring don't shift her car to help him. Then vulgarities sprout and camry purposely kiss lexus, lexus auntie not happy come out with her car key and then go bang back camry....but also never sue

wah.... crazy lah.... some people got too much money lor.

I never saw what happened in my estate that cause them to sue each other as I moved in after the incident.

But along that stretch I see one of them built a slope up the pedestrian walkway and park along the walkway. Quite a good solution.

Luckily my side is relatively empty... my opposite corner neighbour has enough frontage to park 3 cars without blocking his driveway so he don't park inside the driveway. And park his two cars + rubbish bins outside....

Edited by wind30