Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
maxwell207

Englander Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone here using..? I find their product value for money .. but so much review on here..

Hi maxwell, I did look at Englander at the Expo in December. Their hotel collections are quite nice, but end of the day buy Spring Air frm Courts.

The turn off point to me are

- the promoter kept pushing us to pay deposit.

- the promoter also keep mentioning hotel collection are sort of limited, which I dont think so.

- all the materials and assembly are from Malaysia, even though it is US brand.

I think bed, you need to sleep on it to get a feel. My friend always told me not to get a too soft one.

I know that there are plenty of you who are not familiar with Englander mattresses and wonder are these mattresses any good. The reason Englander mattress is not well known is because they do not advertise and push their products like Simmons and Sealy do. But this says nothing about the quality, of course.

We are all looking for a comfortable mattress, and this is the priority. After that, we ask durability and affordable price. Englander mattress has comfortability and price, but still doesn't have the durability. There are some more tricks people from Englander have to learn to create a mattress that will last more then 1 or 2 years.

Lots of ppl say duaribility abt englander.. That is hard to decide fr buyer .. In fact the bed we bought is one of the most comfortable we tested .. I paid 1.6k fr king size with frame .. Hope it lasts more thn 2 yr :)