Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
laiwh

Home@coral Spring

Someone in my block got his speaker cable stolen during renovation. So if you are around fernvale area and still doing reno, please be careful.

Just mentioning this for the benefit of everyone who sees this.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
laiwh: I not touching anything that HDB gives LOL..everything stay put...so only need to buy kitchen sink n tap

yea even kitchen sink also need to specify top mount or under mount, and take note on whether the location for tap is at the centre or at the side of the sink~ :)

yeah...looks like porcelain to me...i didn't ask them wat's the material. Btw, if you looking for MBR basin, u need their help because I was told that there are a few types of basins -- semi recess, wall mount, corner mount etc. It depends on what kind you wan, and if get the wrong one, then jialat liao

ya, and do measure yr space properly. Not sure about coral spring, but at FV, we cannot get too big sink in toilet else will knock when opening door

ya, and do measure yr space properly. Not sure about coral spring, but at FV, we cannot get too big sink in toilet else will knock when opening door

yeap....my ID cautioned me before buying. He gave me the dimensions before i went out to buy

Went to CS after work. Didn't take any pic because there was not much noticeable progress. The ground has been levelled properly after all the hackings done last week. The tiles have been unpacked, so tiling work should be starting probably today.

We changed a bit of the design for kitchen cabinet and MBR.

K proposed a little change of colour scheme because it looks a bit boring to have everything white colour and maintaining the whiteness will be a little challenge for lazy people like me. This design looks good to us!

kit_kevin_411afernvale_g.jpg

We added a feature wall in MBR because there's an ugly aircon pipe across the wall. The feature wall is to cover the aircon pipe.

mbr_kevin_411afernvale_g.jpg

Edited by laiwh

hey fren, rcv ur pm thanks! frm ur way u describe IH seems like v considerate.

btw is that ur gal? so cute! hehe btw hows ur pymt like? break down % .. can advise?

hey fren, rcv ur pm thanks! frm ur way u describe IH seems like v considerate.

btw is that ur gal? so cute! hehe btw hows ur pymt like? break down % .. can advise?

Hi ml08576, I'm not sure abt other IDs in IH, but K is quite nice..that's just what i think lah..

Tiling work is almost complete now. Tiles have been laid from the entrance to the TV area. I left my camera at home, so could only snap a pic using my mobile phone with the help of the corridor light

IMG_0295.jpg

Tiling work is almost complete now. Tiles have been laid from the entrance to the TV area. I left my camera at home, so could only snap a pic using my mobile phone with the help of the corridor light

i thought your tiles are matt but now i see it in your living room, looks like glossy type. :P

i thought your tiles are matt but now i see it in your living room, looks like glossy type. :P

the tiles are glossy. I think it's the angle that i first took the pic of the tiles last time :)

the tiles are glossy. I think it's the angle that i first took the pic of the tiles last time :)

Ur tiles look quite like the ones we chose!

But can't really confirm without seeing the actual one.. Hehe..

But urs looks good!