Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

*high five* i don't like to do it last min then won't know what i like or don't like. and my reno have to progress quickly, without delays so if i get everything, then there won't be any delay. die die also must move out after 5 weeks of renovation.

yo... long time no talk... so busy these few days until no time to log in :(

hahahaha we are quite different... for my case, we went window shopping before reno but never buy anything... only started buying after i get the actual, physical house and do all the measurement... thank God i didn't buy anything beforehand cos A LOT of things deviated from original plan after i got the keys! hahaha~ even the size of wash basin etc gotta change sigh~

anyway, counting down to 2nd appointment liao... less than a month! :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yo... long time no talk... so busy these few days until no time to log in :(

hahahaha we are quite different... for my case, we went window shopping before reno but never buy anything... only started buying after i get the actual, physical house and do all the measurement... thank God i didn't buy anything beforehand cos A LOT of things deviated from original plan after i got the keys! hahaha~ even the size of wash basin etc gotta change sigh~

anyway, counting down to 2nd appointment liao... less than a month! :lol:

Marsh, why so busy?? These few days I keep on thinking whether will hear from you in the morning or not. Haha... Miss all your comments.

Ya, now preparing cheque to pass to lawyer. Getting more and more excited!!!

Marsh, why so busy?? These few days I keep on thinking whether will hear from you in the morning or not. Haha... Miss all your comments.

Ya, now preparing cheque to pass to lawyer. Getting more and more excited!!!

yea... was sick since Saturday, and then past 3 days was stuck in meeting from 9~7.... sigh.

and today i started coughing *cough cough* bleah~ :bleah:

yea... was sick since Saturday, and then past 3 days was stuck in meeting from 9~7.... sigh.

and today i started coughing *cough cough* bleah~ :bleah:

Aiyoh, then you better sleep early. Tmr another long day, right??

I started in nov then got distracted during Christmas then cny so not every week was shopping for stuff for my new home. Before you know it, it's time to start renovation. I believe you have less time than me. Hehe....

wow you started really early! better stalk your posts to shortlist stuffs (heh, joking)

ya, tell me about it. very little time left. keys in end apr, wedding in mid may.

sorry MIA for awhile .. just came bk from hk

woah may.. i so looking forward to your reno .. when will your reno starts?

by the way, the dining light looking good :good:

sorry MIA for awhile .. just came bk from hk

woah may.. i so looking forward to your reno .. when will your reno starts?

by the way, the dining light looking good :good:

Wah, so nice... Go Hk holiday?? Don't know this yr will get chance to go or not

Thanks thanks.... I hope it will be nice in my dining area....

Application submitted to hdb. If everything ok, can start hacking on 21st march. :)

wow you started really early! better stalk your posts to shortlist stuffs (heh, joking)

ya, tell me about it. very little time left. keys in end apr, wedding in mid may.

I got to do everything myself... That's why have to start early. Also I know myself... I am fussy in choosing things. Hehe....

hi May,

just pop by to lclc, sorry no time to go thru your blog yet... cos in the midst of shifting house (tomorrow) and subsequently unpacking but since I chance on this post.... just wanna tell u what I heard from my fan installer.

My fan installer told me that he has experienced difficulty in installing fans from Malaysia cos it need a lot of try and error to balance the fan as it swings non stop..

IMHO, sanitary fittings, fan, light fittings better not try your luck cos if they turn out to be lemons, u have hard time to get them exchanged and not to mention the labour cost of replacing them..... perhaps curtains and piece meal furnitures u can consider to buy from JB though personally I dare not try my luck.

Meanwhile good luck to your renovation.... hope u hv a smooth journey..

really?? i just bought 3 sets of fans from JB...haizz..hope the electrician will fix it smoothly :[

May you seems to buy lots of stuffs already, our completion date is about the same..mine 07th and you 18/03/2011...1 week to move out of the house,stay temporary at my brother's place till reno complete.I given my ID 1 month to complete,till now I haven't even choose tiles,laminate.get so frustrated and told my ID that at this stage I should have seen my 3D design.Reason 2 of her drafter was on holiday,so 3D drawing delay.The feeling of stress,angry,headache,nervous,worry keeps running through my mind from the 1st appointment.Been going through the forum for tips,recommended stuff/shops,make me go haywire.Wanted to find the cheap and good deal and yet want the best stuffs lol.Can't depend much on all the things to my ID,to cut cost I need to outsource on minor stuffs,like windows,main door,gate.Can't let her chop me many2.The owner hacks the store room and now I'm cracking my brain to built a new store room in the kitchen,that's mean smaller kitchen..haiz..You're living alone right,for me I'm staying with my mum,not for her I can't buy the flat...so got to keep my house ederly friendly though lol...Btw mind to share where you bought your aircon?,looking at system inverter 3,was quoted $2930 for mitsubushi heavy industry(S60CM),the person is well recommended by most of the forummers,till just now my friend told me she was quoted $2515(PROMO) for the same model with $150 voucher,now this makes me confuse.Should we trust 100% the comments recommended by the forummers,looks at the feedback is very positive but if retail shop can offer cheaper,do you thing we kena chop just by following what other forummers recommends.Stress,headache,excited,..... :ph34r: :ph34r:

May you seems to buy lots of stuffs already, our completion date is about the same..mine 07th and you 18/03/2011...1 week to move out of the house,stay temporary at my brother's place till reno complete.I given my ID 1 month to complete,till now I haven't even choose tiles,laminate.get so frustrated and told my ID that at this stage I should have seen my 3D design.Reason 2 of her drafter was on holiday,so 3D drawing delay.The feeling of stress,angry,headache,nervous,worry keeps running through my mind from the 1st appointment.Been going through the forum for tips,recommended stuff/shops,make me go haywire.Wanted to find the cheap and good deal and yet want the best stuffs lol.Can't depend much on all the things to my ID,to cut cost I need to outsource on minor stuffs,like windows,main door,gate.Can't let her chop me many2.The owner hacks the store room and now I'm cracking my brain to built a new store room in the kitchen,that's mean smaller kitchen..haiz..You're living alone right,for me I'm staying with my mum,not for her I can't buy the flat...so got to keep my house ederly friendly though lol...Btw mind to share where you bought your aircon?,looking at system inverter 3,was quoted $2930 for mitsubushi heavy industry(S60CM),the person is well recommended by most of the forummers,till just now my friend told me she was quoted $2515(PROMO) for the same model with $150 voucher,now this makes me confuse.Should we trust 100% the comments recommended by the forummers,looks at the feedback is very positive but if retail shop can offer cheaper,do you thing we kena chop just by following what other forummers recommends.Stress,headache,excited,..... :ph34r: :ph34r:

hey relax~ :) on your friend's aircon cost, does his come with upgraded insulation and piping? include charges for 2 times visit to your house? include cost for things like mounting bracket? include cost for boxing up and plastering? need to know if you are comparing apple to apple, not just on the cost itself~ :)

further more, installer skill is very important. i'd rather get recommendation from pple....

Edited by marshmallow

Hi hi... Yes, I bought everything necessary except for kitchen sink as I am not able to find the size I want in all 8 shops I went to. Now having a headache. :)

At the moment I am living alone, by grace of God and hdb goodwill. Haha... If not, I will not be able to buy too. But I might bring my mum here once my dad pass away... Which I pray won't be so soon. Cannot imagine not able to see his warm smile. So I have my place as elderly friendly as possible too.

As for aircon, I will pm you lah. So many eyes looking leh. Haha....

Hi hi... Yes, I bought everything necessary except for kitchen sink as I am not able to find the size I want in all 8 shops I went to. Now having a headache. :)

what kind of kitchen sink are you looking for? :)

what kind of kitchen sink are you looking for? :)

i only have 750mm for the sink area and i want to have double bowl which can mount undersink and yet the tab is between the 2 bowls, not outside the sink area. Lastly, the bigger bowl of the double bowl have to be able to fit a wok so at least 450mmx420mm on the bigger bowl.

Edited by May_dream1