Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No lah, I dont believe age is just a number. It's really how your body is. Old Liao means old lah... No point saying otherwise. Hehe.... I am happy as it is cos it's the fact of life. Old Liao cannot have babies already mah... How to say not old?  don't worry i am still the happy girl which u will meet on your house warming. Haha....

while i agree that as time goes by, i do feel that my stamina is getting worse e.g. when going to gym, but i think you are not too old to have babies lor... i know plenty of pple who gave birth to their first baby at an age quite a bit older than you... haha ;)

I have friends who gave birth in early forties hor cos they married late... Fann Wong also trying now mah... she also close to 40 liao...

actually my mom gave birth to me when she was 43... haha :P but i m not the first born la.

To inspire Sis May - I have a colleague who is 47yrs old..she didn't know that she was pregnant for the 2nd time..by the time she knew about the baby, her pregnancy has reached 6mths (ending 2nd trimester) that was also due to her high blood preassure and kena hospitalise.. Its a miracle with a high blood preassure..she able to go for normal birth. And her 1st daughter was 19yrs old when she gave birth to a 2nd baby ;)

To inspire Sis May - I have a colleague who is 47yrs old..she didn't know that she was pregnant for the 2nd time..by the time she knew about the baby, her pregnancy has reached 6mths (ending 2nd trimester) that was also due to her high blood preassure and kena hospitalise.. Its a miracle with a high blood preassure..she able to go for normal birth. And her 1st daughter was 19yrs old when she gave birth to a 2nd baby ;)

wahhhh her 1st daughter is old enough to be the 2nd baby's mom... :o

actually my mom gave birth to me when she was 43... haha :P but i m not the first born la.

my mum gave birth to me when she was 40. :)

But it's different when it's not first born.

Thanks to you!! Now many ppl will know him even more.

Hi May, we just started the renovation yesterday. ID said he's fine if we get our own electrian. Both you & steelze recommend Soon Lee, may I have Ah Soon's contact please? Thanks!!!

p.s. I have been visiting the Renotalk for ideas since last month, still very new. I don't really know how to use PM here, pls email me his contact: thanksgiving719@hotmail.com

Hi May, we just started the renovation yesterday. ID said he's fine if we get our own electrian. Both you & steelze recommend Soon Lee, may I have Ah Soon's contact please? Thanks!!!

p.s. I have been visiting the Renotalk for ideas since last month, still very new. I don't really know how to use PM here, pls email me his contact: thanksgiving719@hotmail.com

I have PM-ed u. My pm automatically sent an email to me mailbox. So hopefully yours too.

Or else u just just to ur profile then check "messages".

I have PM-ed u. My pm automatically sent an email to me mailbox. So hopefully yours too.

Or else u just just to ur profile then check "messages".

I got it. Thanks a lot!!! :yamseng:

New hobby

I haven't been really active here since my reno completed and i moved in. Enjoying myself too much at my new home that i don't really have time for anything else.

What i enjoy? The big tv, comfortable big bed in a big bedroom, wonderful toilet and most importantly, my long island.

Previously i shown pic of ice cream i made..... votes from most of my friends says they like the durian ice cream :dribble::dribble:

I am also learning how to make.... so a few pic of what i have done so far:

20492867.jpg

af17ac79.jpg

b8c19584.jpg

wow!

the chiffon looks good!

high too!

yum yum!!

share recipe can!

thanks. :)

hahahaha... thanks!! which one you want me to share? the durian chiffon or the chocolate? i got to write down the recipes cos i just play around with pandan chiffon recipe and pray that it will turn out ok. but not too bad.... i have to say. :)

Yummy.....Your new hobby is surely interesting. Your oven is well utilized. Care to share your durian, choco and pandan chiffon with your forum friends? Hmmmm

Yummy.....Your new hobby is surely interesting. Your oven is well utilized. Care to share your durian, choco and pandan chiffon with your forum friends? Hmmmm

:sport-smiley-018: alraedy paid for the oven, must use it lah. its not for deco.... painting is for deco, oven is to be used. hahahaha.... :sport-smiley-004:

i shared my cakes with anyone i get to meet along the week.... my colleagues, my church friends, and even the elderly i do my volunteer work. forum friends? only if they stay nearby like friends78

Hello! I'm back! Guys, The durian chiffon cake is d.a.m.n nice! I'm the lucky neighbour who stays quite near May_dream who got the privilege to taste the cake! And the sweetest thing that May did is... She actually delivered it to my doorstep around midnight just to let me taste it! So touched right?