Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, can PM your contractor number as well? Thanks!

Hi May_dream,

can i have the contractor's contact details too?

Thank you!

hihi!

can you share the contractor details as well? many many thanks!!

hi all 3, i have sent pm to each of you. sorry for the delay, just got back from holiday since its a nice national day weekend.

DRAMA

dear all, as i mentioned before, mediacorp uses my place for one of their drama.

Here is the xin.msn link to the drama that will feature my place starting from episode 5 onwards for 3-4 episodes. but the scenes in my place is quite short, so might not catch it if not attentive. hhehehee.... :sport-smiley-004:

http://video.xin.msn.com/browse/tv/show?tag=don%27t+stop+believin%27

do let me know what you think if you happens to see it.

Thank you thank you! :bow:

DRAMA

dear all, as i mentioned before, mediacorp uses my place for one of their drama.

Here is the xin.msn link to the drama that will feature my place starting from episode 5 onwards for 3-4 episodes. but the scenes in my place is quite short, so might not catch it if not attentive. hhehehee.... :sport-smiley-004:

http://video.xin.msn.com/browse/tv/show?tag=don%27t+stop+believin%27

do let me know what you think if you happens to see it.

Thank you thank you! :bow:

Hi May, which scene in the link should I be looking?

Aiya.... I think looking at the pics in ur blog is better than looking at the scene in the episode..... Haha:)

Media Corp should feature more on ur home.

Hi May, which scene in the link should I be looking?

Aiya.... I think looking at the pics in ur blog is better than looking at the scene in the episode..... Haha:)

Media Corp should feature more on ur home.

the link only shows episode 1 at the moment. wait till episode 5 is out, then you will be able to see my house loh.

picture is dead mah, in drama its real. can see actual effect with human. different feel. hahaha....

Hi May

Can pm me the contacts of both your contractor (Andrew) and electrician (Ah Soon?

Thanks

i have sent you a pm. please read. thanks

the link only shows episode 1 at the moment. wait till episode 5 is out, then you will be able to see my house loh.

picture is dead mah, in drama its real. can see actual effect with human. different feel. hahaha....

Will wait to watch Ep 5....... How many days did they take? Do they have to bring in their own furniture?

Will wait to watch Ep 5....... How many days did they take? Do they have to bring in their own furniture?

2 days only and add a few hours for one of the night. No, they didn't bring own furniture, only some accessories.

Hi Sis,

U really number one... I load so many pictures and stil at page one... and u can actualy chat till page 57..Salute you..

:thumbs up::thumbs up::good::good:

Hi Sis,

U really number one... I load so many pictures and stil at page one... and u can actualy chat till page 57..Salute you..

:thumbs up::thumbs up::good::good:

Haha... My pic usually just 1. Cos I combined all into 1 pic instead of many. Hehe..... I friendly mah. Or else I would know you?