Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

On 5/9/2017 at 10:01 PM, Kobelala said:

Update your smart home here la sis 

yes lah, i will.. but give me some time can? heheehe...... writing a t-blog need to have inspirational and experience in using the smart home thingy... if not, then its bias review. you know i write as truthful as i can.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
2 hours ago, May_dream1 said:

yes lah, i will.. but give me some time can? heheehe...... writing a t-blog need to have inspirational and experience in using the smart home thingy... if not, then its bias review. you know i write as truthful as i can.

Yeah ok ok.

yes I've been reading your t blog for years so I know all are truthful reviews :D

On 21/05/2011 at 7:51 PM, May_dream1 said:

FINISHED RENOVATION PICTURES (PART 1)

As shown earlier by supersimon, i know some of you are waiting to see more pictures of my place.

1) My long white kitchen island - perfect for all type of gatherings which i like to do....

5736853565_0ffd2ab7c3_b.jpg

5737402816_a6df3accf4_b.jpg

2) Sink and hob of side of the kitchen

5736858791_3804c77827_b.jpg

3) My special one in the world clock (with the help from supersimon as the photo was given by him)

5737412814_d998804512_b.jpg

Sis I'm going thru your blog again and I find that your ID was really having ideas ahead of his time in 2011.  Can u share your I'd contact ? 

Its time for me !!!!! Again !!!!!:D

Edited by Kobelala
Typo

2 hours ago, Kobelala said:

Sis I'm going thru your blog again and I find that your ID was really having ideas ahead of his time in 2011.  Can u share your I'd contact ? 

Its time for me !!!!! Again !!!!!:D

so you finally manage to sell your flat?? Congrats!!! 

Ya, i find that my ID cum contractor is really good with lots of good idea that are practical, simple and yet unique. i will pm you lah, cos not nice to put his number on public post. 

2 hours ago, Totoro0268 said:

Hi

Please pm me the contacts of both your contractor (Andrew) and electrician (Ah Soon)!  Thanks!

i can't pm you cos your mailbox is full. 

5 hours ago, May_dream1 said:

so you finally manage to sell your flat?? Congrats!!! 

Ya, i find that my ID cum contractor is really good with lots of good idea that are practical, simple and yet unique. i will pm you lah, cos not nice to put his number on public post. 

Yeah sis sold hahahahahaha waiting first appt.  now can start talking to id Liao..... very exicited :D

On 5/19/2017 at 8:30 PM, Kobelala said:

Yeah sis sold hahahahahaha waiting first appt.  now can start talking to id Liao..... very exicited :D

but you also need to buy or else nothing to talk to ID about. or you also have chosen the one you wanted to buy? both buying and selling appt at the same time? 

5 hours ago, May_dream1 said:

but you also need to buy or else nothing to talk to ID about. or you also have chosen the one you wanted to buy? both buying and selling appt at the same time? 

Ya going to buy liao :D

Now buying is easy but selling is difficult .... So really gotto sell first ....

On 5/26/2017 at 8:16 PM, Kobelala said:

Ya going to buy liao :D

Now buying is easy but selling is difficult .... So really gotto sell first ....

found your dream unit yet? very exciting leh... can do reno all over again.

On 31/05/2017 at 4:49 PM, May_dream1 said:

found your dream unit yet? very exciting leh... can do reno all over again.

Yeah found but won't be spending so much on Reno cos broke Liao.... :D moreover as u know I bought my flat resale 5 yrs ago, didn't make any profit selling :wacko:

15 hours ago, Kobelala said:

Yeah found but won't be spending so much on Reno cos broke Liao.... :D moreover as u know I bought my flat resale 5 yrs ago, didn't make any profit selling :wacko:

that's fast.... really so much easier to buy than to sell. hahahaha..... if i sell and buy another one, i think not only not make profit, i think i will lose money loh. so still better to stay put and be happy.... 

28 minutes ago, May_dream1 said:

that's fast.... really so much easier to buy than to sell. hahahaha..... if i sell and buy another one, i think not only not make profit, i think i will lose money loh. so still better to stay put and be happy.... 

Ya if u take into account your Reno cost, most resale bought 5 yrs ago won't make profits.... :(

37 minutes ago, Kobelala said:

Ya if u take into account your Reno cost, most resale bought 5 yrs ago won't make profits.... :(

cannot take into consideration of reno cost lah.... reno depreciating for 5-8 years depending how prudent you are. so me as accountant, i only take into consideration my reno is depreciating at 5 years. but interests paid to bank + interests owing to CPF cos using CPF $$ to pay for installment, then not earning loh. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, May_dream1 said:

cannot take into consideration of reno cost lah.... reno depreciating for 5-8 years depending how prudent you are. so me as accountant, i only take into consideration my reno is depreciating at 5 years. but interests paid to bank + interests owing to CPF cos using CPF $$ to pay for installment, then not earning loh. 

Wahahaha .... :D