Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fineric

Any Place To Get Cheap And Large Mirror?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anybody knows it?

Btw i am also looking for a computer table. Anyone where to get 1 that looks nice?

i know....i saw at ikea 19-25 dollars...quite big..they put tested for bathroom.....i still find it too big for toilet :)

i know....i saw at ikea 19-25 dollars...quite big..they put tested for bathroom.....i still find it too big for toilet :)

I saw that too. I wanted to get those mirror to put in my living room. But dont want to spend so much on mirrors. You have any other alternatives?

I saw that too. I wanted to get those mirror to put in my living room. But dont want to spend so much on mirrors. You have any other alternatives?

Ikea should be one of the cheapest for mirror i think

Anybody knows it?

Btw i am also looking for a computer table. Anyone where to get 1 that looks nice?

Try asking a frame shop near you, they will have a better frame then Ikea ones. I just go don to any frame shop an look at the frame quality it will be much better.

You all so can go down to china town, there is a indian frame shop. The shop name is Barakkath Frame Maker - 62233027. Look for Deen.