Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Qin83

Coral Spring (my Modern Home)

Laiwh

Can you see a small canal? This is how i cater for my opennet... When the opennet worker come to install the opennet in 2012, they will do trunking along the canal. Initially i thought of hiding it in the false ceiling but can't think of a way. :rolleyes: How i wish opennet come to install during the renovation period.

15-1.jpg

wa, this is wat u call "plan ahead". nice one. haha..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Laiwh

Can you see a small canal? This is how i cater for my opennet... When the opennet worker come to install the opennet in 2012, they will do trunking along the canal. Initially i thought of hiding it in the false ceiling but can't think of a way. :rolleyes: How i wish opennet come to install during the renovation period.

15-1.jpg

hehe....thanks Qin83. Going to "steal" your idea :P I think this method is much better.

Hey Qin83, have you tried switching on the ceiling fan with the cove lights on? Do you get the flickering effect with the fan's blade spinning? My tv area's L-box and ceiling fan is very similar yours leh

Hey Qin83, have you tried switching on the ceiling fan with the cove lights on? Do you get the flickering effect with the fan's blade spinning? My tv area's L-box and ceiling fan is very similar yours leh

Laiwh

I don't feel any flickering effect with the fan blade spinning. Maybe i never on the strongest one. :D

qin, your laundry poles, who wrap de... you or ID

It is already wrapped by default. I didn't touch anything. Don't think my ID will touch either :)

It is already wrapped by default. I didn't touch anything. Don't think my ID will touch either :)

hello Qin n others from CS! I'm from 410C. your progress is really fast!

Living Room and House Hold Shelter PT. 2

72065_477680047449_529312449_5558477_719

50.jpg

Question. Before you did your L-box false ceiling, above these dangling wirings are concrete ceiling or false ceiling??? is the original height 2.4m??? i'm puzzled to see no trunkings to ceiling fan and ceiling lights...