Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dizyweds

Dizy's Love Nest @ Coral Spring

hey welcome to RT~ :)

Coral Spring, the 56" TV and your nick suddenly reminded me... the wife is one of those from the July BTB thread.........? :P

Edited by marshmallow

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey welcome to RT~ :)

Coral Spring, the 56" TV and your nick suddenly reminded me... the wife is one of those from the July BTB thread.........? :P

Yes! Lolx.. Are u / ur wife from July BTB thread too?

Our Quotation

Plumber Works

1. Supply Labour to install central heater at common bathroom

2. Supply Labour to connect kitchen sink's tap & washing tap

Ceiling Works

3. To supply and install light holder at MBR (3ft depth)

4. To supply and install false ceiling cum light holder at dining and passage way area

5. To supply and install false ceiling cum light holder at entertainment room (3ft depth)

Masonary Works

6. To supply and construct frigde base, cabinet base and washing machine base

Carpentry Works

Living and Dining area

7. To fabricate and install suspended TV console base on 8ft L using solid ply finish with laminated material c/w player compartment

8. To fabricate and install TV wall feature base on 6ft L X 5ft H using solid ply finish with laminated material c/w design

9. To fabricate and install full height 2ft L shoe cabinet using solid ply finish with laminated material

10. To fabricate and install a 2ft L low settee c/w cushion using solid ply finish with laminated material

11. To fabricate and install a wall mirror 8ft L X 8ft H at dining area

Entertainment room

12. To fabricate and install wall mounted TV console base on 7ft L using laminated material

13. To fabricate and install a study table cabinet base on 4ft L using solid ply finish with laminated material including a tall unit c/w shelves

14. Wall mounted shelves at recess area

MBR

15. To fabricate and install 7ft L wardrobe using solid ply finish with laminated material (top hung track)

16. To fabricate and install 7ft L low cabinet with storage using laminated material

17. To supply and install glass partition above low cabinet area

18. To supply and install a raised platform 8" H using laminated flooring base on 75sqft

19. Wall mounted shelves at recess area

MBR Bathroom area

20. To fabricate and install suspended vanity cabinet c/w wall mirror and light pelmet base on 5ft L

Kitchen area

21. To fabricate and install top and bottom kitchen cabinet base on 24ft L using solid ply finish with laminated material c/w cutlery trays and drawers (anti-slam system)

22. To fabricate and install a tall unit base on 1.5ft L next to fridge area

23. To fabricate and install a swing tic tac door c/w partition to cover HHS entrance

24. To supply and install solid surface table top base on 12ft L c/w front profile, backsplash and glass backing

25. To fabricate and install frameless sliding door at kitchen entrance c/w clear glass panel base on 3ft X 7ft

Miscellaneous Works

26. To supply and paint for whole house using ICI or Nippon paint (include pipes and doors)

27. To clear away debris for whole house

28. To supply general cleaning for whole house and chemical cleaning

29. To supply and install sliding window at yard area and 1 extra panel on side (white powder coated and green glass)

30. To supply and install 10mm tempered glass shower screen at master bathroom area (1 fixed and 1 swing)

31. To supply and lay cupboard sheets for living/dining and 3 bedroom area

Philips Cinema 21:9 Full HD 56" LCD TV [56PFL9954H]

The first item we purchased for our new house! Kinda like the opening ceremony for our pockets to start bleeding.. Lolx..

Both of us are crazy about watching movies and this TV just blew us away when we first saw it..

The hubby loves playing games as well so this TV is absolutely perfect!

It might be a tad too big for our not-so-big entertainment room, but it's really still ok, because it's actually pretty short in height (a little higher than a 42" TV) and it's just very, very wide..

Kinda hard to describe, pictures below.. =)

5296066555_431d87d75a.jpg

cinema_21-9_01_lifestyle-shot-hanging-night_i1MNy_48 by dizy.weds, on Flickr

5296066551_3c0e10d45b.jpg

114191 by dizy.weds, on Flickr

I did a screen shot of a video presentation by Philips on the Cinema TV..

The one in the middle is a 42" Philips TV and on both sides, the Cinema TV..

5296066559_35882213aa.jpg

Philips Vs 42 by dizy.weds, on Flickr

We so love our TV! I can imagine us stuck in the entertainment room day in day out! Haha..

wow..the 56" cinema aspect TV is impressive!

Did you try watching standard TV/SCV/Singtel Mio TV programs on this set? how is the picture in terms of distortion since it is not the usual aspect ratio?

Hi Neighbour

Wish you have a smooth reno journey... :D

Thanks Yuqin... hope u have a smooth one urself too! =)

Hi there, Care to share how much was the quotes? Who is ur id?

Hi kenlim, check ur pm ba..

hey neighbour!

we share the same layout! have a smooth and enjoying reno soon :)

hello!! u are from which blk?

wow..the 56" cinema aspect TV is impressive!

Did you try watching standard TV/SCV/Singtel Mio TV programs on this set? how is the picture in terms of distortion since it is not the usual aspect ratio?

tried that at the shop... its definitely stretched but its still alright.. if u dun like ur actor/actresses to become "fatter" u can chose to view in the normal mode (then the sides got the 'black bars')

but our main purpose of this TV is for the entertainment room which is mainly for gaming and movies so its fine! ;)

so many new "releases" from coral spring! Ah ... that's one project I submitted my $10 but was not invited to select lor!

congrats to all and good luck on yr reno!

so many new "releases" from coral spring! Ah ... that's one project I submitted my $10 but was not invited to select lor!

congrats to all and good luck on yr reno!

aiyo, u dun like FV meh? :P

aiyo, u dun like FV meh? :P

no lah, just that i applied for coral spring before trying fernvale. Luckily fernvale gave me chance, if not I'm still stuck to old place!

and of course we are glad we got this house - simply love every bit of it! Actually we think that this is one of the very few good decisions we had made! :o