Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dizyweds

Dizy's Love Nest @ Coral Spring

5359753303_2180dbfa8b.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Living Room

Generally love the design but the "browns" in the drawing not to our liking (Wife, to be specific.. haha)

Display cabinet should be full height shoe cabinet..

So, stay tuned for color change!!

Edited by dizyweds

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

5359753039_a4bce63565.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Dining Hall

More or less confirmed..

Glass door for kitchen entrance will be sandblast design

Edited by dizyweds

5360367468_2b06fbf774.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Kitchen View 1 of 2

Lovely!

Sink and Hob to swap location and Hood to be changed to Chimney type..

5359752729_87c7e7cfcf.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Kitchen View 2 of 2

Love this design!! and color theme!!

Nothing to change here...

5360367036_50c66cb919.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Master Bedroom View 1 of 2

Laminated flooring used will not be brown..

Glass panel for half height cabinet on wrong side..

Half height cabinet of wrong length (check out the next pic to see what i mean)..

5360366974_e4cefc6c7d.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Master Bedroom View 2 of 2

Half height cabinet should be longer, in line with the full height wardrobe..

Wall paper design not to our liking..

Flooring at wardrobe area is the original parquet, not white tilings..

Platform using laminated flooring, color will be changed..

5359752579_2deee220b7.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Master Bathroom

Quite general and classy.. nothing much to change here too..

5360366920_caa7bfe143.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Entertainment Room

Color not really to our liking hence, will be revised..

TV will be wall mounted, with feature wall and console will be suspended...

Door with wrong orientation (check out our floorplan if u really need to know what i mean)

5360366920_caa7bfe143.jpg

3D Drawing (Phase1) - Entertainment Room

Color not really to our liking hence, will be revised..

TV will be wall mounted, with feature wall and console will be suspended...

Door with wrong orientation (check out our floorplan if u really need to know what i mean)

Hi dizyweds, you really going to put so many things in your entertainment room? I don't think a room in 4-room flat can hold so many stuff inside wor.. :unsure:

nice 3d :good: the shower set in the MBR toilet looks like those in spas and hotels... hahaha :lol:

didn't the wife doesn't like brown~ :P

yea.. the wife especially dun like brown.. when we met our ID, she just kept emphazing no brown no brown no brown... haha

anyway i myself dun really like brown too but if it blends in well i still can accept a bit lah..

your pics angle is so cute.. i have to turn my head left and right to see the pics.. LOL

btw congrats to you :D

eh.. need meh? i tot the pic small enough can see all?

wah.. your MBR has so much space to accommodate a divider!!

:bow:

give and take lor.. like our MBR we not putting TV mah..

Hi dizyweds, you really going to put so many things in your entertainment room? I don't think a room in 4-room flat can hold so many stuff inside wor.. :unsure:

basically we will put all except no coffee table..

from the looks for it and the measurements taken, it seems fine... cos the 3D is specific to our room measurements mah..

EuropAce 16" Figure 8 Stand Fan (ESF 1679)

We love the looks of this fan and the oscillation can do up, down, left, right..

Initially saw this at EuropAce warehouse sales selling for $99 but we din get it...

then last weekend, we got this at Harvey Norman warehouse sales for $89 each.. =)

5368987810_599b0ee114.jpg

Edited by dizyweds

Hi Dizy,

very impressive 3d drawings done up by ur id, but seems like the place has been enlarged and be prepared that the actual will be smaller than the 3d drawings when done up.

Just wondering are you still able to bargain when you have sign the contract with the ID? I have signed for the 3d drawings with my ID, does it mean that i have sign the whole contract? hmmmm...

3D drawing also need to sign?

Hi Dizy,

very impressive 3d drawings done up by ur id, but seems like the place has been enlarged and be prepared that the actual will be smaller than the 3d drawings when done up.

Just wondering are you still able to bargain when you have sign the contract with the ID? I have signed for the 3d drawings with my ID, does it mean that i have sign the whole contract? hmmmm...

not to worry.. like i said earlier, these are all drawn according to our floorplan measurements..

and in any case, we already know our new flat is puny.. when we get our keys, will then go and take the actual measurements again..

and regarding the changes, in legal terms, yes u've signed urself whatever is stated in there lor..

but in reality, during ur initial discussions with ur ID, u will have to bring up this topic.. will they allow u to change ur designs after that... usually, they will allow u to change until before the carpentry works start... once they start fabricating ur carpentry u wun be allowed to change anymore...

not to worry.. like i said earlier, these are all drawn according to our floorplan measurements..

and in any case, we already know our new flat is puny.. when we get our keys, will then go and take the actual measurements again..

and regarding the changes, in legal terms, yes u've signed urself whatever is stated in there lor..

but in reality, during ur initial discussions with ur ID, u will have to bring up this topic.. will they allow u to change ur designs after that... usually, they will allow u to change until before the carpentry works start... once they start fabricating ur carpentry u wun be allowed to change anymore...

forgot to mention.. of cos if u make drastic changes, ur quote will change also...

but small changes here and there usually depends on ur bargaining skill... ;)

3D drawing also need to sign?

normally ID will only draw 3D for u after u signed with them..

but theres some who will draw for u 1st.. if u see liao and u sign, they wun charge u for the 3D drawings.. but if u see liao dun wan to sign, they will charge u for the 3Ds...

duno if kenlim got the latter...