Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dizyweds

Dizy's Love Nest @ Coral Spring

normally ID will only draw 3D for u after u signed with them..

but theres some who will draw for u 1st.. if u see liao and u sign, they wun charge u for the 3D drawings.. but if u see liao dun wan to sign, they will charge u for the 3Ds...

duno if kenlim got the latter...

so far haven heard of cases where 3D drawings will b free if u dun sign.. No free lunch..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
not to worry.. like i said earlier, these are all drawn according to our floorplan measurements..

and in any case, we already know our new flat is puny.. when we get our keys, will then go and take the actual measurements again..

and regarding the changes, in legal terms, yes u've signed urself whatever is stated in there lor..

but in reality, during ur initial discussions with ur ID, u will have to bring up this topic.. will they allow u to change ur designs after that... usually, they will allow u to change until before the carpentry works start... once they start fabricating ur carpentry u wun be allowed to change anymore...

even when everything is drawn to correct dimension, somehow it will still look larger on drawing... i also dunno why :unsure: anyway, when you get the key, take actual measurement and have a feel on the space you have :)

anyway, the 3D looks good~ hope to see the real thing soon! :lol:

Edited by marshmallow

so far haven heard of cases where 3D drawings will b free if u dun sign.. No free lunch..

yea lor.. in fact, there's one of the ID we went to initially who 理直气壮 told us right at the beginning this: "We will give u the 3D drawings 1st, unlike all other IDs cos u are spending so much $$. How can anyone expect u to sign without seeing the 3Ds!"

But in the end.. when we met u up when the 3D is supposedly ready.. he showed us only 1 piece (we naively thought that we could see all 3Ds somemore and were a bit disappointed).

even when everything is drawn to correct dimension, somehow it will still look larger on drawing... i also dunno why :unsure: anyway, when you get the key, take actual measurement and have a feel on the space you have :)

yea.. i guess its the lightings and materials effect they put in the drawing??

in any case, will take actual measurements before we confirm anything.. still can change.. nvm... =)

Your 3D really looks nice. I just got mine and it doesn't look like what I wanted. So will not put them up until they draw it to be what I wanted. Hehe....

Your 3D really looks nice. I just got mine and it doesn't look like what I wanted. So will not put them up until they draw it to be what I wanted. Hehe....

Thanks May_dream1!! =)

just get ur ID to keep changing until ur desired design!! =P anyway they are supposed to do that.. hehe

3D drawings always look nicer than reality lol..

remember to be precise on details. Id will miss out certain things even after discussion and confirmation.

Well.. there are really id who do 3d drawing even before signing the dotted line, some will ask you to put refundable deposit (which i won't recommend)

3D drawings always look nicer than reality lol..

remember to be precise on details. Id will miss out certain things even after discussion and confirmation.

Well.. there are really id who do 3d drawing even before signing the dotted line, some will ask you to put refundable deposit (which i won't recommend)

thanks! we will take note of that...

3D Drawing (Phase2) - Living Room

5378311080_f9c8ba4c55.jpg

Browns are all gone (Wife is very happy!)

Display cabinet changed to full height shoe cabinet in black tempered glass..

Settee looks more chic with random alternate colours..

3D Drawing (Phase2) - Dining Room

5378310390_de933607d6.jpg

Hanging lights changed to what the wife likes..

Glass door for kitchen entrance with sandblast design not able to super impose into the 3D as the picture we provided was not of high resolution..

Stay tune for the real thing then!! ;)

3D Drawing (Phase2) - Kitchen View 1 of 2

5378311460_767fe465a7.jpg

Sink and Hood swapped place..

Glossy whites on the bottom cabinets all changed to Matt white..

Chimney hood looks **** "orr biang" CONFIRM not the type we will be buying!!

Red too much.. 2nd red from the bottom left cabinet will be changed to white...

3D Drawing (Phase2) - Kitchen View 2 of 2

5378310570_5cc089eec9.jpg

Notice from Phase1, the reflection of the service yard door in the white panel? This one, however, doesn't have it...

Cos the glossy whites have all been changed to matt white on the tic-tac door...

Nevertheless, we still love this!! =)

3D Drawing (Phase2) - Master Bedroom View 1 of 2

5377711487_f91c994a96.jpg

Laminated flooring used is white with woodgrain..

The one shown here is to illustrate the woodgrain but the end product will be all white..

Glass panel for half height cabinet now on the correct side and correct length..

3D Drawing (Phase2) - Master Bedroom View 2 of 2

5377712291_be753d6225.jpg

Half height cabinet now of correct length and in line with the full height wardrobe.

Flooring at wardrobe area is now correct..

Wall paper design still not to our liking.. Will have to change again..

3D Drawing (Phase2) - Entertainment Room

5378311260_21b42548b2.jpg

Color scheme changed (definitely made the wife much happier now)..

TV wall mounted with feature wall and console suspended..

Door now at the right side..

We were toying with the idea of having a brighter color for our entertainment room..

Suggested it to our ID and he said he will do up another 3D in "blue" theme for us to compare with the current one...