Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shalom73

Kitchen Sink Is Draining Water Slower Than Norm

Hi,

I need help... :help:

I notice this few days that my kitchen sink is draining away water much slower than before. I went to DIY shop to get a bottle of chemical to clear any possible choke. The problem seems getting better. Wondering is it still necessary to get a plumber or continue with the chemical treatment?

I used to have a expensive yet bad experience with a plumber that I swear that I won't get him to do the job this time round... :rolleyes: Anyone has any good recommendation for plumber? I called 24hr Family plumber and Sing plumber which provides free check and price range is from $60 to $100 plus and comes with 90 days warranty.

I also called my town council and given a town council contractor that charge me $60 to $80.

Does anyone has any comment or recommendation?

Wonder is those town council contractor good? Cos their charges are usually cheaper than other plumber.

Any thought on this will be appreciated.

Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

I need help... :help:

I notice this few days that my kitchen sink is draining away water much slower than before. I went to DIY shop to get a bottle of chemical to clear any possible choke. The problem seems getting better. Wondering is it still necessary to get a plumber or continue with the chemical treatment?

I used to have a expensive yet bad experience with a plumber that I swear that I won't get him to do the job this time round... :rolleyes: Anyone has any good recommendation for plumber? I called 24hr Family plumber and Sing plumber which provides free check and price range is from $60 to $100 plus and comes with 90 days warranty.

I also called my town council and given a town council contractor that charge me $60 to $80.

Does anyone has any comment or recommendation?

Wonder is those town council contractor good? Cos their charges are usually cheaper than other plumber.

Any thought on this will be appreciated.

Cheers

wear a mask....clear the bottle trap for the sink...i think it should solve the issue. my old house toilet sink start to have this issue after 4years....then after clearing...no more issue... :)