Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sokeai

Anyone Engage Living Art Design Gallery

Our renovation is finally over and it is a great experience. We are glad to have engaged Thomas from Living art Design Gallery through Friend recommendation. Thomas was very prompt in replying to our enquires during the 1st meet up. He completed his quotation with a few days and send us an email. He was able to work within our budget and made several suggestions in order to save $$. The workmanship was pretty good and excellent in delivering what is promises. He is also active in replying to message. Thomas will help to rectify any problems easily and will also share his ideas and experiences.

I specifically love my kitchen pink cabinet and also the TV feature wall in the house.

Problem is now the HDB house is too small, there are things that we would like to do but Thomas based on his experience mentioned to us that it is not advisable as it will affect the overall space of the house.

The workmanship and quality of work done by the workers quite good. Probably give us a few more years, maybe we may want to do further renovations on our other rooms too heee heeee!!

Lastly, we would recommend Thomas for owners looking for good services and workmanship.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, HE WILL NEVER RUNAWAY! ^_^

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just recently did renovations to my 5 room BTO flat. It took me and wife awhile searching for budgeted reno contractors until we stumble upon Living Arts through many positive online reviews. So we decided to engage Living Arts (Thomas Ng) to be our reno contractor. During our initial meet up, my budget for reno was so tight and yes, Thomas worked out our reno within our budget and expectations. Quality of product and workmanship is excellent. The constant and consistent update of reno progress is superb. Thomas Ng has also provided us with the best ID consultation. I would strongly recommend Living Arts to those who are looking for reno contractors and with a tight budget. Living Arts can work out within your means, that's a plus point. Even though our reno has completed, I still keep in touch with Thomas Ng, as a true friend...

Hi everyone. Good day.

Me and my wife decided to choose Mr Thomas Ng from Living Art as our Interior Designer after we met him for quotation. He is full of knowledge, capable of answering all of our queries and he is a responsible guy. He is also a friendly guy who treats his customers like friends. Our renovation process went smoothly. We are happy with the workmanship and the professionalism. :D

Thomas, we are extremely thrilled with what you have designed for our love nest and often find ourselves falling in love with the house renovation all over again! (that our new island is perfect for us, both in form and function). You have our most sincere thanks for your effort, creative ideas (especially with the budget), sincerity, patience and attention throughout this entire process – no doubt we have found the right man for the job.

It is definitely one of the wisest decisions to have involved LIVING ART in the building of our new home from the very beginning of the planning stages. As our interior designer, Thomas not only showcased his expertise but he has also exhibited a knowledge of materials, space and architecture that was very important for our thought process about how the whole outcome of renovation would ultimately feel to us.

We appreciate the fact that Thomas is patient in dealing with our queries right from the start. We also appreciate his attitude towards our decision on certain selection of furniture despite his advice. He respected our decisions we felt strongly about just as we respected his ideas and choices. We felt a very strong commitment on his part to satisfy us, even when it comes to the deadline of the project. We would be happy to show our home to any perspective clients and offer a strong recommendation to LIVING ART DESIGN GALLERY.

Sincere thanks from satisfied clients,

Mr & Mrs Hassan

(Teban Gardens)

Edited by haskinah

Hi All,

After meeting a number of contractors and reviewing many quotations, my wife and I decided to go with Mr Thomas Ng, from Living Art because honestly, his quoted price was the most reasonable and the details easy to understand unlike a few I came across. There is transparency that is certain and my wife and I had a good feeling.

We ere extremely satisfied with his service during the whole renovation process, as Mr Thomas gave us regular updates, he would always attend to matters my wife and I pointed out to him and he does it quickly. Whenever we had any questions or anything that need clarification, he would always see to it and explain everything very simply for us.

My wife and I are very happy with the work especially the tilling. It was very neatly and professionally done. We bought a resale flat, honestly a very rundown resale flat with old windows and tiles but now it has been totally transformed. The workmanship is very good down to the laying of new electrical wires and casements to the paint work. Even our families are impressed.

- Once again thank you Mr Thomas for everything, we will engage you again.

I am happy to have chosen LIVING ART DESIGN GALLERY and I strongly recommend them.

After meeting a handful of contractors and reviewing their quotations, I decided to choose Living Art as my renovation contractor, for their reasonable price (which is within my budget) and the clear details for each job I requested from Mr Thomas Ng. I am also very pleased with his regular updates for the progress of the renovation and quick response to resolve any matters.Overall the workmanship is very good and within my expectation.

I am pleased to have chosen LIVING ART DESIGN GALLERY and I strongly recommend them.

Our renovation works have completed without any huss and fuss! 
We have engaged Thomas from Living Art Design Gallery through friends' recommendation. I was actually quite sceptical about renovation quotes, quality and IDs after I went around seeking for quotations and meeting IDs from other companies etc. (Y'know, those hard selling/pushy sales consultants) Well, I can say that Thomas is the only ID that I feel comfortable talking to, discussing our plans with him and arranging works.Thomas is very patience to answer our queries, help us out to think of solutions and like what other said in this thread, his response time is superb. Everything was smooth and nicely done from the start of the first meet up to our last meet up when the renovation was completed. We are very grateful to meet Thomas and know our house is in his good hands. Big thanks to Thomas! 

Hi! I have engaged Living Art Design for my new BTO in Punggol. My renovation works have already been completed. My ID is Thomas. He is very experienced and provided us with his input and played an important role in all our decision making of our new place--even those not supplied by him (as we outsource various works from our friends in the industry). He was very patient to answer all my queries. Thomas and his workers were very friendly and gave us a heads-up on how they were proceeding with their work, updates during their work progress and the aftercare of the works completed. He personally attends to some of our requests and provided us with photo updates too. We know details of his works (work traits and workmanship) as we were not totally absent during the whole renovation process, in fact, we actually moved in midway (unrelated to the renovation process; rental issues at our previous place). Therefore, we were there when his workers came to do their work/install appliances that we have purchased. Recommended! Well done, Thomas and his team!

Finally, my house renovation had completed. We wanted to convey our immense pleasure and gratitude to Thomas Ng for the amazing product and services!! We are extremely happy with the company products (cabinet, wardrobe, tiles etc.) and Thomas attitude as well as his utmost patience through the whole renovation process. He spends time talking to us face to face, understanding our needs, gave useful suggestions based on his experience, checking the work daily and follow throughout the processes even though we can see that he is very busy. Thank you very much, Thomas! Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but your echoes are truly endless. Well done!!

I have engaged living art design for my 4 room bto flat. To my opinion mr thomas ng is the best of the best. He is fast reliable and and superb workmanship. His man are even more faster than him. He has the taste of a youngster. If u got no idea of what design to do u can jus leave it to mr thomas. He is a great deasigner. He jus likes to play with colours and designs. I have uploaded his 3D designs photos below and the actual work done. Its ao realistic. Great job mr thomas. 

His price and workmanship says alot abt him and his company. His team of man are superb and does a clean job. Even the electrician likes to keep the house clean wen the reno is still ongoing. I always comminucate with him through email and whatsapp. Good service thumbs up to thomas ng. 
For A Non-Obligatory Quotation/Consultation Do Call 9819**** OR Drop Your Enquiries To: thomasng@livingart.com.sg OR enquiry@livingart.com.sg
**** Art Design We Assist Home Owners To Transform Their Dream Homes Into Reality At An Affordable Price!!!

IMG_6692.JPG

IMG_6693.JPG

IMG_6694.JPG

IMG_6695.JPG

IMG_6696.JPG

IMG_6697.JPG

IMG_6717.JPG

IMG_6718.JPG

IMG_6719.JPG

IMG_6720.JPG

IMG_6721.JPG

IMG_6722.JPG

IMG_6723.JPG

Hi Everyone,

I finally have some time to write this comment about Thomas and Living Art Design Gallery. After looking around for ID companies for a long time, we finally decided on Thomas from Living Art Design Gallery.

I guessed what sealed the deal for us was the fact that he was able incorporate all the designs that we wanted within the budget of ours and also we were very impressed by another project of his that we had visited at (Teban Gardens). Thank you to the owners for letting us view their flat.

During the renovation process, he regularly updated us on what was happening.  He was always available through sms and prompt in his replies to us. This put us at ease as we knew that he was always keeping a close eye on what was happening during the renovation process. We managed to finish our renovation on time to move in by December 2016 and this is credit to Thomas and he kept to his word by finishing the works on time. This has given us enough time to settle in before 2017. Thank you Thomas. 

The quality of workmanship was not compromised and if there was anything that needed sorting out, all I had to do was inform Thomas and he would settle it. We are truly very happy with our new dwelling.

Look no further than Thomas from Living Art and Design Pte Ltd as your ID. :good:

It's a tough journey that every couple have to go through to find that exact ID that fits into your budget and request. Glad to say we found Thomas Ng from living arts and gallery. We got to know him through our friends who previously engaged his services. His quotation price are definitely more reasonable and attractive than any other ID firmsDespite the festive season (Christmas and new year), he is able to complete the renovation on time. I must salute him for his patience.  He would promptly reply our text even when he is in overseas. Thomas gives us advice and recommendation on the house design based on his years of expertise. He would follow through the renovation process and keep us in check. Defects and issues raised are quickly rectified and fixed. We felt safe to put our flats into his trusted hands. He is a man of dedication to his work. Thank you, Thomas! 

We had engaged Living Art for our 4 rooms reno. We had great discussion with our ID, Thomas. He's very prompt and always giving good recommendations. Being a perfectionist, I'm very particular on very small things. But Thomas is very patience as well as his team. He always cater to the timing best suit us. At times, he would personally drop by to inspect and keep us updated. Any defects found, we just tell him and he would send his team down to rectify asap. All are nicely done up. Thanks to Thomas & his team! We love it so much! We also recommended him to our colleagues and they had also engaged Living Art :) 

Edited by Ktczh