Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahnah

You Long Zi's Book

did anyone saw his Feng Shui or Zodiac Magazine for Year 2011 ?

Went to Popular but can't find it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Maybe can go try city square mall popular , it is bigger

Try TPY and COmpass Point's Popular .. can't find .. maybe ... he didn't publish this year ?

Try TPY and COmpass Point's Popular .. can't find .. maybe ... he didn't publish this year ?

Ahhhhh ahnah, you are back. Long time no see.......hmmmm.....YLZ never publish quite some time liao.

Ahhhhh ahnah, you are back. Long time no see.......hmmmm.....YLZ never publish quite some time liao.

Ivy .... your nick very familiar leh...

I was around all the time .. just not no longer in Reno... so didn't bother much abt the posting in here.

if YLZ didn't publish .. then the rest's article will have lots of question mark liao ..

Ivy .... your nick very familiar leh...

I was around all the time .. just not no longer in Reno... so didn't bother much abt the posting in here.

if YLZ didn't publish .. then the rest's article will have lots of question mark liao ..

Ya....i think the last i chat with you was 1-2 years ago liaozzz.....

You also know har.....the "big few" of them always have differences.....with YLZ comments can really spot the ??? leh.....maybe they do an internal syndication or compromise so that's why he's not publishing.....just joking......heard that nowadays he send his disciple more often for audits......maybe he just want to do the big ones or retiring soon.

Ya....i think the last i chat with you was 1-2 years ago liaozzz.....

You also know har.....the "big few" of them always have differences.....with YLZ comments can really spot the ??? leh.....maybe they do an internal syndication or compromise so that's why he's not publishing.....just joking......heard that nowadays he send his disciple more often for audits......maybe he just want to do the big ones or retiring soon.

well .. my Ba Zi Master already see my general luck for Year 2011 ... but to know mOnth by months luck .. can refer to YLZ .. as for rest, he didn't recommend.

If 1 of them sala, the rest copy his.. also sala .. so very dangerous and need alot of time/skill to see whose's article is accurate and correct.

So far I went thru 2-3 magazine in Popular .. they can say Feb/Mar is good .. but the other book say is Apr/May is good ..

dun tally at all.

well .. my Ba Zi Master already see my general luck for Year 2011 ... but to know mOnth by months luck .. can refer to YLZ .. as for rest, he didn't recommend.

If 1 of them sala, the rest copy his.. also sala .. so very dangerous and need alot of time/skill to see whose's article is accurate and correct.

So far I went thru 2-3 magazine in Popular .. they can say Feb/Mar is good .. but the other book say is Apr/May is good ..

dun tally at all.

So you mean YLZ wan in the past tally lah? I guess so as he's quite experience in bazi reading. "They"....you mean Tan wan or Ang wan? I read liao wan to vomit blood....... Now Tan's son also involve in the publish liaozzzz

So you mean YLZ wan in the past tally lah? I guess so as he's quite experience in bazi reading. "They"....you mean Tan wan or Ang wan? I read liao wan to vomit blood....... Now Tan's son also involve in the publish liaozzzz

I find his book .. but only 2009 ..