Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
footprint

Ej Personal Space

Sis footprint

About the lock, is it the type with numbers? What I did is to change the set of numbers when they delivered my purchases. This way, if anything went missing, you know who to blame.

Then, I informed my ID the new numbers I have changed on the lock. If not, they can call me when they arrived & I will disclose on the spot.

mae,

ya, mine is number lock, provided by my ID.

I must say, he very onz.

As he is the one who changed the number whenever one group of workers finish a particular area in the house.

Then he inform me. Haa..

Whenever there's purchase, I will try to be there so not so bad.

Want to change to a permanent lock to symbolize end of renovation!

Haa..

Which is the lock will be good ah?

hi footprint, lovely place. :good: can you share the cost of your coffee table from natural living and also where you bought the dining room table lamp from, thanks!

Thanks! :)

the coffee table cost $300... As i bought as combo purchase ($999 + $300) together with the sofa.

As for the dining light, its from Zen Tradition.

Pretty, but fragile. Haiz ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mae,

ya, mine is number lock, provided by my ID.

I must say, he very onz.

As he is the one who changed the number whenever one group of workers finish a particular area in the house.

Then he inform me. Haa..

Whenever there's purchase, I will try to be there so not so bad.

Want to change to a permanent lock to symbolize end of renovation!

Haa..

Which is the lock will be good ah?

sis,

The brand of my lock is 'Castle' and it is my 2nd set of lock set. The key mechanism for the lock is the same as the door; which means I use only one key to open the lock on grille and the main door.

I can't remember which page of my blog I mentioned about how we got the old lock dismantled! If I find the page, I let you know.

sis,

The brand of my lock is 'Castle' and it is my 2nd set of lock set. The key mechanism for the lock is the same as the door; which means I use only one key to open the lock on grille and the main door.

I can't remember which page of my blog I mentioned about how we got the old lock dismantled! If I find the page, I let you know.

Really? same key for the lock on grille and main door?

sounds good!

perhaps tonight i shall go flip through your RT-blog again, one by one. haa..

Halo...

Nice n cosy house.. =)

Thanks for recommend me ur ID..

you know who I am.. =p

yes, i do know who u r. ;)

sms-ed and email-ed him le?

hee

sis,

Sis Mae,

Your page is here:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35996&st=320

Hi Footprint,

I am doing the same thing but using the high security locking system key for the gate, main door and also letterbox so there will be no need for various keys. I understand that if you lose a key or if someone needs to duplicate one, it requires a copy of the owners registration IC for security so seems a good approach. This is the link if you're interested which was provided by my contractor.

http://www.duro.com.sg/product.asp?BID=1

Edited by rmgthatsme

Hi Footprint,

I am doing the same thing but using the high security locking system key for the gate, main door and also letterbox so there will be no need for various keys. I understand that if you lose a key or if someone needs to duplicate one, it requires a copy of the owners registration IC for security so seems a good approach. This is the link if you're interested which was provided by my contractor.

This is interesting too!

hee

Shall go read up on it.

Thanks, rmgthatsme. :)

Hi Footprint,

Looks cool. How much is it ah?

yea. i sent them an enquiry and they called back, explained the charges etc le.

Quite ex. but depends on whether we want to pay for the convenience of having 1 key or multiple keys.

There was some bad press about Duro a couple years back, something regarding a simple knock and the bolt lock springs open. Good to ask what's the company's stand on that issue now if anyone is keen to buy that. I'm interested too.

Photos taken by my ID.

But only going show abit, coz some though messy but he still take. :P

Think he mainly want to take solely the carpentry, so easier to show his potential clients. haa..

My MBR toilet.. yes, again. haa..

Mtoilet.jpg

mini dressing table and settee

MBR2.jpg

Cosy corner by the living area

LivingRm4.jpg

Dining area

LivingRm1.jpg

Some DIY done. :P

Though posting such might reveal who I am, if my friends lurk here.

As these are the only photos shown on my fb. :paint:

Weird looking cages. Haa..

accessories_20110510008.jpg

Dandelions by the toilet. :P

accessories_20110503.jpg

DIY-clock!

accessories_20110510004.jpg