Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zullin

Looking For Bedframe

Im looking for a bedframe that has a sliding side table along length of the bed. anyone seen any somewhere?

i saw one at furniture mall but after reading feedback decided not to call that shop.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Im looking for a bedframe that has a sliding side table along length of the bed. anyone seen any somewhere?

i saw one at furniture mall but after reading feedback decided not to call that shop.

Hi zullin,

The one u saw is white colour high gloss? If so, u can try Hommage. I just went to my friend's house warming party yesterday and we talking about that furniture. Both of us got our furniture from Hommage so we discussing about furniture shops design, price and service. So far, we are pleased with the service rendered by em. Hope this help. Have fun ...:)

Hi zullin,

The one u saw is white colour high gloss? If so, u can try Hommage. I just went to my friend's house warming party yesterday and we talking about that furniture. Both of us got our furniture from Hommage so we discussing about furniture shops design, price and service. So far, we are pleased with the service rendered by em. Hope this help. Have fun ...:)

thanks! we jus went there this afternoon. might be getting a dining table from them instead. as for the bedframe, after evaluating it, it wasn't as comfortable and practical as would have thought.

anyone knows where to custom make a bedframe?

thanks! we jus went there this afternoon. might be getting a dining table from them instead. as for the bedframe, after evaluating it, it wasn't as comfortable and practical as would have thought.

anyone knows where to custom make a bedframe?

from wat i know hommage and santuary dian provide such service. hommage price is good with down to earth design making it easy to match with any sort of deco theme. the only prob is which design to choose :D while santuary dian price more atas but u can get those unique designer piece at fraction of the price.

standard bedframe - hommage

unique bedframe - s dian

i love one of the designer bedframes from s dian but its pricing have been stopping me... :(

from wat i know hommage and santuary dian provide such service. hommage price is good with down to earth design making it easy to match with any sort of deco theme. the only prob is which design to choose :D while santuary dian price more atas but u can get those unique designer piece at fraction of the price.

standard bedframe - hommage

unique bedframe - s dian

i love one of the designer bedframes from s dian but its pricing have been stopping me... :(

Do they do storage bed? Or any places to recommend for Storage bed, coz some of the matteress companies like Serta does not produce their own storage bed.

Do they do storage bed? Or any places to recommend for Storage bed, coz some of the matteress companies like Serta does not produce their own storage bed.

Yah im pretty sure there is a factory somewhere in Singapore that does build storage beds. I managed to find one but its a mattress company and not a furniture company. considering its a mattress company, definitely they have their own markups. :(

I prefer the storage bed love having drawers under the bed to utilize that space. They also refer to them as a captains bed which also comes with a bookcase head board talk about storage space.

So far the matress company I seen making Storage bed are Maxcoil & Sweetdreams. Cost wise $1k~$1.2k.. If buy their mattress, can minus ard $200.

But i think i would prefer to invest in Sealy/Serta/Simmons/Dunlop ba. So lookng around for more reputable Brands doing storage bed.

I prefer the storage bed love having drawers under the bed to utilize that space. They also refer to them as a captains bed which also comes with a bookcase head board talk about storage space.

heard that storage bed cannot anyhow put thing inside is bad for fengshui only certain thing is advisable to put inside.

if you are looking for bedframe, i think you can visit www.ibenma.com.sg to find some ideas. maybe they can support customization upon your demands. Btw, i like their design,very simple and natural.

hi i have a single bedframe with matteress selling at $50 with drawer underneath...let me know if interested. Thanks.

hi guys! noticed alot of you get your furniture from Hommage. Any idea where their furnishings are from? China? Thanks!

Hi jermaine,

Yes mostly from china. Has verified with the "lao pan niang". She is a nice and humble lady. You can call her to check out. I haven't buy anything yet from them. I still want to explore more before finalized my items for new home.

Cheers:) Emobebe