Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
endlssorrow

Doors

I thought that nyatoh doors should cost about $260-280.

Hi,

Depending on which company to quote. Some of the contractors quoted about $240 - $280

but some ID will quote around $240 - $360 each with lever lock

So it depending on the individual company.

(Not only doors) Some of the consumer will ask " is the price reasonable" how to measures and who can justify?

For us that in the reno industry really not easy, sometimes received floor plan and a list of requirements but very hard to compare and quote at carpentry works because if we want the job then we have to quote low but how to design with this low price cos consumer don't even know what they're receiving?

I saw the advertisement on papers few years back "20 feet kitchen cabinet at $1,288" then i was surprise by the price so i called the company to check. This is the answer Top 10 feet + Bottom 10 feet but the Top cabinet HEIGHT IS ONLY 2 FEET HIGH (usually will cover up to ceiling height for HDB and selected Condo) if you need to fabricate to your ceiling height then top up $300. HIDDEN COST? $150 for delivery and $450 for installation Total = $1,288 + $300 + $150 + $450 = $2,188 if 20 feet cabinet not enough then additional $120 per feet. (It is reasonable to charge delivery? cos is a 20 feet cabinet if you buy a sofa, tv console or dining table they will charge you right so it fair and for the installation charge $450 is quite standard cos if you purchase furniture from DIY shop or IKEA there is a assembly service so it fair too)

But so far i have not done this before.............

Just for your info and forgive me if i have offended you......

Regards,

Joel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i am looking for a fire retardant door but was told that it would cost at least 1k.

is this the the standard price?

yes you are correct. :)

fire rated doors cost $1k ++

Hi,

Standard door size L3 feet x H7 feet

with round lockset and stopper

(Top up $20 for each Lever lockset)

(Top up $50 for each solid door)

Classic Door - $138 each

Nyatoh Door - $198 each

Design Veneer Door - $238 each

NO GST, NO Hidden Cost, NETT PRICE with installation

Special Promotion from SingReno.com

Hi,

Are you working for Singreno? By the way, is your door promotion still on? What is the original price for each of them?

Cheers:) Emobebe

On 03/03/2011 at 9:47 AM, blackwhite.sg said:

Hi,

Standard door size L3 feet x H7 feet

with round lockset and stopper

(Top up $20 for each Lever lockset)

(Top up $50 for each solid door)

Classic Door - $138 each

Nyatoh Door - $198 each

Design Veneer Door - $238 each

NO GST, NO Hidden Cost, NETT PRICE with installation

Special Promotion from SingReno.com

Hi blacksg,is there any showroom for us to view?and how much for a Veneer fire rated main door is?