Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

Group Buy For Leifheit 3-in-1 Wall Roll Holder From Hogarmas

Marshmallow, you mbox is full :(

Let me revert to you in a bit;

need to tie down some stuffs with marshmallow :sport-smiley-018:

I prefer to collect at marshmallow's place @ Chinese Garden... LOL...

this weekend got another friend's house-warming in the East...

if going to be delivered to dexufto's place (which I would like to visit too!, if i weren't going for another house warming), can marshmallow help me collect my 2 pieces?

Then i get from marshmallow later? :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Marshmallow, you mbox is full :(

sorry bro... only cleared the inbox some 10 mins after your msg... :(

I prefer to collect at marshmallow's place @ Chinese Garden... LOL...

this weekend got another friend's house-warming in the East...

if going to be delivered to dexufto's place (which I would like to visit too!, if i weren't going for another house warming), can marshmallow help me collect my 2 pieces?

Then i get from marshmallow later? :P

hmmm how big is it? worried that i one person can't bring back so many for the "westerners" leh :( though i know you sure prefer to collect from me hahaha :lol:

hi marshmallow,

i pm-ed u ytd at 10:52am, did u receive?

you mean on your details? yup i received liao :)

okie! updated list as of 14 Jan, 9:45am.

- Order closed - this is the final list... those that didn't reply me to confirm, sorry la... :P

1) marshmallow

2) january

3) yuene

4) jcy

5) insane

6) csingeu (2 pcs)

7) hammie

8) oinkoink1999

9) May_dream1

Total: 10 pcs

thank you for your support :sport-smiley-004: and thanks dexufto for your help!!

okie! updated list as of 14 Jan, 9:45am.

- Order closed - this is the final list... those that didn't reply me to confirm, sorry la... :P

1) marshmallow

2) january

3) yuene

4) jcy

5) insane

6) csingeu (2 pcs)

7) hammie

8) oinkoink1999

9) May_dream1

Total: 10 pcs

thank you for your support :sport-smiley-004: and thanks dexufto for your help!!

:sport-smiley-004: Thanks to both marshmallow and dex!!! if there are more group buy that is worth it, let me know. :dancingqueen:

Announcement

Hi all~

Sorry didn't update you all earlier as i was very busy at work today.... anyway, please remember that collection is at dexufto's place at TPY, this Sunday (16 Jan) from 3 to 7pm, unless special arrangement has been made :)

I will send sms to all confirmed ones tomorrow (opps, later today, i mean), on contact details of dexufto. Please remember to pay him upon collection!! :lol:

Thanks~ :)

Announcement

Hi all~

Sorry didn't update you all earlier as i was very busy at work today.... anyway, please remember that collection is at dexufto's place at TPY, this Sunday (16 Jan) from 3 to 7pm, unless special arrangement has been made :)

I will send sms to all confirmed ones tomorrow (opps, later today, i mean), on contact details of dexufto. Please remember to pay him upon collection!! :lol:

Can I ibank transfer to him? and collect from you, if you can help me collect? :P

Announcement

Hi all~

Dearest one and all,

My apologies for not able to arrange for another date, as I don't reside at the new place at this juncture.

Hence to facilitate things;

You are free to drop time any time between 12pm to 7pm

When you arrive, shout, "Renotalk is the Best" and I will open the door for you :P

Leifheit ready for collection;

ps please do bring exact cash.

(no change for $50 notes, I'd take it as a goodwill of labour for organisation work)

DSCN3342.jpg

Dearest one and all,

My apologies for not able to arrange for another date, as I don't reside at the new place at this juncture.

Hence to facilitate things;

You are free to drop time any time between 12pm to 7pm

When you arrive, shout, "Renotalk is the Best" and I will open the door for you :P

Leifheit ready for collection;

ps please do bring exact cash.

(no change for $50 notes, I'd take it as a goodwill of labour for organisation work)

DSCN3342.jpg

ok... steady.. i'll go down early at 12-1pm... to view your new place and to collect the stuff, before going down to my friend's house warming. :)

Hogarmas got moving-out warehouse sale advertised in Straits Times today.... free ironing board with purchases exceeding $250.... going there take a look ;)

hi dexufto, jessica aka jcy here. nice to meet up with u on last sun...sorry tt i had to rush off after picking up e stuff! thanks for e advice on how to put up e holder...i am still thinking how to put it up in my kitchen...gonna get e tape soon! :)

Nice to meet up with the forumers here and thank you for your thoughtful gifts.

The 2 remaining holders, do pm/ sms me to arrange for collection. ya?

before I end this thread,

I used this 3M mounting tape to hold my kitchen wall roll holder.

http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserve...s6EVs6E666666--

Costs $7.95 from home-fix