Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vitra

Home Renovation Loan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There are many companies , A simple search on google can give you plent of options . But if you want a advice the best thing you can do is to go into google maps and find a local one . They will be easy to communicate and will cost you low too.

Is increasing your chances of obtaining a home renovation loan important to you?

Well, this site is designed to give you a good understanding of the home renovation loan options available, the advantages and disadvantages of each, and the secrets to obtaining the most appropriate loan and best deal for you.

Would like to know the best rate so far too... So maybank and RHB offer the lowest interest rate? Are they fixed?

hi,

right now the best rates for renovation loan is MAYBANK!!! goingat 2.98% fixed rate

My reno loan is from OCBC at 5% 1year ago. Wondering can reno loan be refinance?

ocbc 5%? i might want to try maybank or ocbc bank.

Sorry, yesterday check my ocbc letter again.

Its 0.68% above their 5% Effective Interest Rate (EIR), so total = 5.68%

After looking at the Maybank loan, I feel like doing a refinance on my reno loan.

Sorry, yesterday check my ocbc letter again.

Its 0.68% above their 5% Effective Interest Rate (EIR), so total = 5.68%

After looking at the Maybank loan, I feel like doing a refinance on my reno loan.

I think currently best is MayBank

I think currently best is MayBank

Ok. But I dun really understand the meaning of their Flat [in Advance] @ 2.88% p.a and Effective Interest Rate @ 5.69% p.a for a 4yrs loan :dunno: So when I sign up, I will be in which interest rate? 2.88% or 5.69% ?