Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kalidor

Help! Neighbour's Plants And Stuff Choking The Corridor

aiyah... irritating man... furniture was going to come so I told uncle that have to move his furniture. He was actually very pleasant about it and say can temporary move to another neighbours' place, this neighbour out of country for long time...

but will have to move back..... so i thought... ok lah... maybe move first and then see how.

actually i have already checked with SCDF and they confirm that 80cm left in the corridor is a definite fire hazard and can complain to TC. If TC dun take action, then complain to SCDF, they will muscle TC to take action.

but wife not very for the idea, cos she's a stay home mum and if relations sour, she's the one facing the uncle everyday....

sian man.....

problem is the ex owners of my place were hardly home and also didn't purchase the recess area and thus the neighbour was allowed to "grow" his turf at will..... we complain now suddenly we become the difficult and nasty new neighbours..... so there..... delicate situation...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

town council keen to collect csc fee monthly, they don't bother the complain. did u ever seen other lift lobby corridor is like full of junk flower pot, cardboards all pile up. corridor look like mini forest. i think that level is staying all old folk people.

what if one day kena fire? if u complain, will town council said you the one who complain?

town council keen to collect csc fee monthly, they don't bother the complain. did u ever seen other lift lobby corridor is like full of junk flower pot, cardboards all pile up. corridor look like mini forest. i think that level is staying all old folk people.

what if one day kena fire? if u complain, will town council said you the one who complain?

I don't know if TC will say that I complain, but if they say that someone complain, then its quite obvious that we are the ones lah, cos there's only my unit after his mah, there isn't anyone else that's affected by his jungle....

I don't know if TC will say that I complain, but if they say that someone complain, then its quite obvious that we are the ones lah, cos there's only my unit after his mah, there isn't anyone else that's affected by his jungle....

i got no idea cos i not staying at that level. i just happen one day press wrong lift and saw it. perhaps i should take picture for people to see.

can corner unit where owner buy recess area install CCTV? is it illegal? CCTV pointing outside corridor. is it good den no thief? haha.

i hate jurong town council, hdb officer.

Edited by dean

Since TS worry of souring relationship, Perhaps can act a "show" for your neighbour, that you accidentially knock on their flower pots and kena cuts from the knock... put some fake blood to show the seriousness... But must make sure your neighbour are at home and best if they come out immediately while your "blood" is dripping...

Make them feel guilty and they will keep their plants...

do u have weird neighbor at your upper level? i feel that my block have weird neighbor, in middle of midnight bang wall, throw heavy object on the floor.