Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
neubie

Tough New Measures To Cool Property Market

Any updates and latest news on the current cooling measures?

What's your thoughts?

Please share and enlighten :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any updates and latest news on the current cooling measures?

What's your thoughts?

Please share and enlighten :)

Here comes my thoughts:

- Authoritative stylist took no advises from W and M, insisted on Harvard school's mathermatic calculation model: bulit compensation package ties with GDP, but why not CPI. So increase GDP to pocket tax payers' $ into own pocket. CPI increase is your business.

- Ah W open the gate big big. Ah M stopped build HDB. Indirectly being forced to prove Harvard school's theory on the "invisible hand" function.

- Ah L could not handle Sars, Ah K took over. Made medical fee transparent then made it non transparent again, for fun??? Also last minute realised the beds not enough.

- Harvard follower started sensed "something wrong", apologised again, again and again. However the fire already reached the door step. Unwanted water also suddenly came without signal.

- Now, Ah K said DBSS enough is enough, URA & HDB's GLS like free falling. Developers start to scare. BTOs like green shoots apearing everywhere.800 buses on the road within 5 yrs. COE (<1600cc) goes to $57K. China-made trains too heavy, tracks cannot tahan, current collectors gave way and trains put back by using "cable ties". Last time no budget, now MRT lines works everywhere.

- Peter Lim + Mr. Ng, + school principals + ah Y. What do all these indicate?

- "inclusive budget" favour senior. Don't happy too soon, heard "retiree village" is now being push hard to "go". FT now being limited.

- Look at the self-declared Asia's safest bank, $ kena being taken out from ATMs like nobody's business.

The more I look the more I scare. Used to be first studied other countries' models then "copy" the "good" ones. Now, look like "trial and error" systems being adopted. Bro, hold yr $ for a year or 2 first (don't keep with asia's safest bank).

Thoughts/comments pls.

I was shocked to see the high price for DBSS flats.

Went to take a look at the new DBSS at Hougang (Parkland Residences).

It's really unbelievable that a HDB flat built under the DBSS scheme is soooooo expensive!

How to afford buying a flat?

DBSS 3room (est at) S$400k

DBSS 4room (est at) S$500-S$600k

DBSS 5room (est at) S$600-S$700k

It's simply unacceptable.

First of all, what is HDB flat? It should be a more affordable and subsidised public housing, but with this new scheme implmented by using the private developer, it actually jacks up the price to so much higher!

Imagine, how much will those 1st owner sells after their flat meets the MOP?

Purchased at $700k....means they will sell it at about $900k???? This price for a HDB 5room flat???

What cooling measures are we talking about here if our public housing is also selling at these dirt high prices!!!???

Really have to worry hard for my kids and our next generation!

I was shocked to see the high price for DBSS flats.

Went to take a look at the new DBSS at Hougang (Parkland Residences).

It's really unbelievable that a HDB flat built under the DBSS scheme is soooooo expensive!

How to afford buying a flat?

DBSS 3room (est at) S$400k

DBSS 4room (est at) S$500-S$600k

DBSS 5room (est at) S$600-S$700k

It's simply unacceptable.

First of all, what is HDB flat? It should be a more affordable and subsidised public housing, but with this new scheme implmented by using the private developer, it actually jacks up the price to so much higher!

Imagine, how much will those 1st owner sells after their flat meets the MOP?

Purchased at $700k....means they will sell it at about $900k???? This price for a HDB 5room flat???

What cooling measures are we talking about here if our public housing is also selling at these dirt high prices!!!???

Really have to worry hard for my kids and our next generation!

A case study below, see how the businessman makes $$$:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12300&view=findpost&p=685972

Here comes my thoughts:

- Authoritative stylist took no advises from W and M, insisted on Harvard school's mathermatic calculation model: bulit compensation package ties with GDP, but why not CPI. So increase GDP to pocket tax payers' $ into own pocket. CPI increase is your business.

- Ah W open the gate big big. Ah M stopped build HDB. Indirectly being forced to prove Harvard school's theory on the "invisible hand" function.

- Ah L could not handle Sars, Ah K took over. Made medical fee transparent then made it non transparent again, for fun??? Also last minute realised the beds not enough.

- Harvard follower started sensed "something wrong", apologised again, again and again. However the fire already reached the door step. Unwanted water also suddenly came without signal.

- Now, Ah K said DBSS enough is enough, URA & HDB's GLS like free falling. Developers start to scare. BTOs like green shoots apearing everywhere.800 buses on the road within 5 yrs. COE (<1600cc) goes to $57K. China-made trains too heavy, tracks cannot tahan, current collectors gave way and trains put back by using "cable ties". Last time no budget, now MRT lines works everywhere.

- Peter Lim + Mr. Ng, + school principals + ah Y. What do all these indicate?

- "inclusive budget" favour senior. Don't happy too soon, heard "retiree village" is now being push hard to "go". FT now being limited.

- Look at the self-declared Asia's safest bank, $ kena being taken out from ATMs like nobody's business.

The more I look the more I scare. Used to be first studied other countries' models then "copy" the "good" ones. Now, look like "trial and error" systems being adopted. Bro, hold yr $ for a year or 2 first (don't keep with asia's safest bank).

Thoughts/comments pls.

Yes now they r looking at 30, 45, 60 yr land lease from what i read. Our future generations will no longer get to inherit any hse from us :o

And with the aging population i wonder how our kids survive with exp housing not so high enuff salary and some even having to support aging parents *sigh*

That's what we are paying for the so-called "scholars" who are in the cabinet.

I personally feel that regardless the "market price", HDB should price the flats accordingly and be independent of market price.

But for now, I am not complaining because the nincompoop scholars have yet to figure that out and I am enjoying the profits from my PRIVATE property investments.

Just like the COE, it took the another bunch of similar nincompoop scholars so long to figure out that the number of cars being scrapped are much lesser than new ones being put on the road. Meaning to say that cars are having much better fertility rates than Singaporean! Classic Government policy if u ask me.

Again, I'm not complaining because I'd benefited as I'd just bought my car before the increase! Swee ah!!

Yes now they r looking at 30, 45, 60 yr land lease from what i read. Our future generations will no longer get to inherit any hse from us :o

And with the aging population i wonder how our kids survive with exp housing not so high enuff salary and some even having to support aging parents *sigh*

This will just make FH landed and larger apartments more and more attractive. :yamseng:

That's what we are paying for the so-called "scholars" who are in the cabinet.

I personally feel that regardless the "market price", HDB should price the flats accordingly and be independent of market price.

But for now, I am not complaining because the nincompoop scholars have yet to figure that out and I am enjoying the profits from my PRIVATE property investments.

Just like the COE, it took the another bunch of similar nincompoop scholars so long to figure out that the number of cars being scrapped are much lesser than new ones being put on the road. Meaning to say that cars are having much better fertility rates than Singaporean! Classic Government policy if u ask me.

Again, I'm not complaining because I'd benefited as I'd just bought my car before the increase! Swee ah!!

I agree that hdb bto shld be independent of mkt price. But what they are doing now is saying "oh our bto prices are like 20% cheaper than resale flat prices". Which is why i believe they have stopped building 5-rm flats in matured estates to make it so-called affordable! *faintz*

I agree that hdb bto shld be independent of mkt price. But what they are doing now is saying "oh our bto prices are like 20% cheaper than resale flat prices". Which is why i believe they have stopped building 5-rm flats in matured estates to make it so-called affordable! *faintz*

Dun wish for something u dun want to happen.... Ha. Ha ha .. All hdb owner will be srewed if they change now. Ha ha ha....

This will just make FH landed and larger apartments more and more attractive. :yamseng:

landed in singapore is a goldmine cos forever and ever there will only be 70000 landed properties... :bangwall:

landed in singapore is a goldmine cos forever and ever there will only be 70000 landed properties... :bangwall:

70,000 or less.. with more be aquired for road building and condo development. it will get just lesser and lesser..

I just sold my 4room Hdb flat at 400++ K.. N successful applied a 4room BTO new flat which cost 280k.. Will staying at my rental flat till my BTO has complete then shift in.. So am less than 30yrs old.. My 1st loan is with Hdb.. My thought is am going for bank loan for my new flat.. So wats the percentage I can loan from my new flat??? 40% or 60%...???

This is what i knew, whether bank loan or HDB loan it all depends on your income and age.

Go apply for HLE first, that will give u a gauge on how much your can loan.

I just sold my 4room Hdb flat at 400++ K.. N successful applied a 4room BTO new flat which cost 280k.. Will staying at my rental flat till my BTO has complete then shift in.. So am less than 30yrs old.. My 1st loan is with Hdb.. My thought is am going for bank loan for my new flat.. So wats the percentage I can loan from my new flat??? 40% or 60%...???