Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Hehe...No lah.. Small small niah... $55... I scared of my mum leh....

is it? looks very big leh.... never mind, at least you have 2 simplehuman item. i have yet to buy 1. hehehe... ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i am sure that marshy would like to go visit friends78 place..... hehehehe..... ;)

When u all visiting ? keep me in the loop ok ? Rachel also want to visit my sis place . I will bring Jaden alone too :)

The 'Must Have' items for me!

For the drawers, cupboard and solid surface top:

5603495780_bce7583e01_b.jpg

hey friends

that's alot of "chicken brand" things you got - must have cost you a bomb! btw what's this "for drawer, solid surface" thing?

hey friends

that's alot of "chicken brand" things you got - must have cost you a bomb! btw what's this "for drawer, solid surface" thing?

oh, so embarass, now i look again - is it those plastic sheet to like the surface?

When u all visiting ? keep me in the loop ok ? Rachel also want to visit my sis place . I will bring Jaden alone too :)

in my mae29 t-blog, we stated the visit will most probably on 21st May. but can't be sure as it might be GE polling day....

Aiyoh...u can come anytime w=leh... For u, i need not clean up... 'As it is' condition.. Kekekeke.........

hey friends

The chicken brand stuff are from my previous flat...Doesn't look 5 years old hor? This brand is :good::good: My previous contractor recommended it and we bought quite a no of stuff ..Pity that I didn't move the dish rack and toilet racks due to space constraint.. :bangwall: . My heart very pain when I realised that how much the prices have gone up over the years...

oh, so embarass, now i look again - is it those plastic sheet to like the surface?

Non slip mat for the drawers and solid surface top... New kitchen is like that wan.. Little bit also cannot and must wipe... I think I will hack care in mths to go... :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by friends78

The chicken brand stuff are from my previous flat...Doesn't look 5 years old hor? This brand is :good::good: My previous contractor recommended it and we bought quite a no of stuff ..Pity that I didn't move the dish rack and toilet racks due to space constraint.. :bangwall: . My heart very pain when I realised that how much the prices have gone up over the years...

wow, i thought newly bought things for yr new place leh. actually this brand really good investment, life-time warranty one

Non slip mat for the drawers and solid surface top... New kitchen is like that wan.. Little bit also cannot and must wipe... I think I will hack care in mths to go... :sport-smiley-004:

ha ha ... we are starting to feel a bit hack care liao .. maybe initially clean up straight away, then end of the day, then 2 days, a few days, once a week, once a month ... :sport-smiley-004:

in my mae29 t-blog, we stated the visit will most probably on 21st May. but can't be sure as it might be GE polling day....

dunno why must make the election date so secretive. can't they do it like US election, the date is known like 1 yr in advance... then everyone can make plans accordingly mah.... e.g. do not plan holiday over that weekend etc...

:o you mean you threw them away? :o

:o you mean you threw them away? :o

I gave it to the buyer with the receipts for the warranty. But he like don't appreciate it leh... I think he might throw it away...

I gave it to the buyer with the receipts for the warranty. But he like don't appreciate it leh... I think he might throw it away...

LOL aiyo you should have given to pple who can appreciate, like froggy, May, me, etc. :P:lol:

LOL aiyo you should have given to pple who can appreciate, like froggy, May, me, etc. :P:lol:

ya lor, should have known you earlier, so sayang to throw. think the buyer don't know the brand at that time, after he start reno and realise it, sure to :bangwall:

ya lor, should have known you earlier, so sayang to throw. think the buyer don't know the brand at that time, after he start reno and realise it, sure to :bangwall:

:bangwall: Don't like that leh... I also regret big time not to keep it for own use.... Anyway time to move on.... and enjoy my stay at the new place :dancingqueen:

BTW, still left with 10 cartons of stuff not moved yet from my inlaws' place... I wonder when I will finish packing... Hope to resume back my normal life (no packing, pls) ... lazing on the sofa watching DVDs.... To-date, I have yet to sit on the sofa for more than 10 mins!!! :furious: Everyday seems to be so busy!!!

:bangwall: Don't like that leh... I also regret big time not to keep it for own use.... Anyway time to move on.... and enjoy my stay at the new place :dancingqueen:

BTW, still left with 10 cartons of stuff not moved yet from my inlaws' place... I wonder when I will finish packing... Hope to resume back my normal life (no packing, pls) ... lazing on the sofa watching DVDs.... To-date, I have yet to sit on the sofa for more than 10 mins!!! :furious: Everyday seems to be so busy!!!

sigh... quickly move all the cartons to you home, delegate one weekend to finish everything one shot... else drag so long very tiring manz.... now i think back also feel tired~ :bleah:

. To-date, I have yet to sit on the sofa for more than 10 mins!!! :furious: Everyday seems to be so busy!!!

got lah . That day when I was there taking photo , u sit like 13min ? Lol . Poor sis