Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Using ipad to surf, not sure how to load the photos. Anyone who wants to see can pm your mobile no to me and I whatsapp u the photos. Have a good week ahead.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, have been receiving a few PMs requesting for my Contractor details. Sorry that I don't have the time to respond as now mother of 2 already:) Kids take up most of my time nowadays. My contractor is Henry. His company is I.D.Note design and build. My project manager is Tony. They are terrific people to work with. Even after Reno, when I have issues like water leaking complaints from the unit downstairs, my sot sot electricity plug and some minor pipe issues, their response were almost immediate. To me, a good contractor not only must do the HSE nicely and also after Reno customer service. They are honest in my opinion. They don't give me excuses like 'yah.. It shd be like that..' and 'it's normal' kind of replies. So if u guys have a budget and already noe what designs u wld like to have, I seriously recommend them. Even if u have no idea, I think they can help u too. Henry can be contact at 9-0-0-7-3-6-8-3. Sorry that if I have missed your pm or didn't reply to u personally. Thks.